Chapter 7

Hope You Enjoy :)

Chapter 7

Lexi was sitting in the coffee shop waiting on Marie. It was their lunch break and she had been waiting for ten minutes now. She looks at the time and sighs about to get up until Marie walks through the door. Lexi sits back down and says, “Thought you were going to stand me up again.”

Marie frowns, “I’m so sorry the office been very busy.”

Lexi continues to drink her coffee then asks, “So how’s life.”

Marie laughs, “You’re talking to me like we haven’t spoken in years.”

“We haven’t.” Lexi answers.

“It’s been a week Lexi.” Marie smiles.

“Week is years in my book.” Lexi grins sipping her coffee again.

“Aww you missed me.” Marie says leaning across the table kissing Lexi on the cheek.

Lexi rolls her eyes and leans across the table and bites her lip whispering, “Not so much.”

Marie laughs, “Whatever you missed me. You missed my voice, my eyes, my….” Marie is interrupted by Lexi, “The taste of your skin.”

Marie blushes and bites her lip hating that sex with Lexi was on her mind now. Lexi laughs at Marie she could practically read her mind, “You hate that I turn you on.”

Marie looks up, “You don’t turn me on.”

“You know it feels better when you admit it to yourself.”

“Theres nothing to admit.” Marie lies.

Lexi laughs, “It’s okay if you’re attracted you me.” Lexi bites her lip. “Sexually attracted.”

Marie rolls her eyes, “You are pretty but I’m not attracted to you in that way.”

Lexi laughs out loud and Marie says, “Stop laughing it’s the truth.”

“Sure honey. Look let me show you how easy it is.” Lexi replies. “I Lexi Mills am sexually attracted to Marie Cullen. I Lexi, love Marie beautiful ocean eyes, how sexy she looks in my clothes.”

Marie laughs hoping no one is hearing Lexi because she is talking pretty loudly.

“Her pink lips I’m dying to taste.” Lexi pauses. “Her soft skin I would love to run my fingers over.”

Marie bites her lip and then when she hears Lexi says, “Her breast I would love to hold.” Her eyes goes big and she blurts, “Stop.” She blushes. “I get it.”

Lexi leans back in her seat and continues to drink her coffee. Marie just stares getting lost in Lexi green eyes.

Lexi sees Marie staring at her so she grins, “See I feel better… Now your turn.”

Marie looks at her watch and says, “I’m sorry but I really got to go.”

Lexi pouts folding her arms over her chest, “That’s not fair.”

Marie feels bad even though she wished she could take a picture of Lexi right now. Marie walks over to Lexi kisses on the cheek and says, “I’m really sorry.”

Lexi frowns pouting, “I don’t care. I will find me another friend.”

Marie laughs and waves Lexi goodbye leaving out the coffee shop.