Chapter 24

Sorry for the wait. Had a busy weekend. Went to the Evanescence concert finally it was sooooooo Good. I love Amy Lee. Anyways heres the chapter.   :)

Enjoy

Chapter 24

“Marie I’m sorry.” Lexi pleads running after the brunette.

“Whatever Lexi.” Marie hollers. “I don’t need you I can protect myself. Leave go to Italy and live your stupid life. But know when you come back don’t even think you can just win me over. Whatever we had is over it’s done. So goodbye Lexi.”

Lexi grabs Marie arms and screams, “That is so not fair.” Lexi run her hands through her hair. “It’s not about you all the damn time Marie. What about my feelings what about me. I’m leaving because I need to stitch up my heart.”

Marie bites her lip Lexi was right but she was still mad that Lexi had to leave. “Why you got to go so far?” Marie asks. “Why can’t you go to Florida for a few weeks then come back.”

Lexi laughs, “Because I’m trying to get as far away as possible from you and this dumb place.”

Marie roll her eyes and says, “Whatever.” She then turns and walks away but something stop her when she hears the blonde holler from her doorway. “I love you and I will always love you Marie Cullen.”

Lexi hoped Marie understood where she was coming from. But the brunette stops and then starts back walking leaving the blonde in the hallway alone. Lexi huffs but then smile when she sees Marie walking back towards her. The brunette bite her lip and says, “I’m sorry.” She then tucks a strand of hair behind her ear and says, “You’re right but I’m putting the wedding on hold until I can remember everything. How about you go to Italy for a few months and I promise I won’t marry Henry until I remember everything and until you come back.”

Lexi smirks and Marie says, “But don’t have me waiting too long Lexi.”

“Just three months.” Lexi whispers. “That’s all I need.”

“Fine.” Marie agrees then she walks away heading home. “I’m still mad you’re leaving though.”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Marie woke up the next day for work with an attitude she didn’t understand Lexi. ‘First she loves me then she leaves me.’ Marie thinks. ‘What the hell is she playing at?’ Marie button up her blouse and then walks out the door. She was so happy she had a job to distract her from her thoughts. ‘If she really loved me like she say she does she wouldn’t leave me.’ Marie bites her lip because what she was saying was true. She can’t believe she agreed on Lexi stupid deal. But for some reason the blonde had a pull on her. She knew the right words to say to make her agree on anything.  “Ugh.” Marie screams. “I’m really starting to hate her.”

Finally Marie was at work she sits at her desk and Hailey walks in nervous as always.

“Hailey.” Marie asks.

“Huh?” Hailey answers. “I mean ma’am.”

Marie playfully rolls her eyes and says standing, “Why are you so nervous. It’s really bothering me you’re acting like I’m some scary creature that will kill you.”

Hailey starts to rub her arm up and down. “You scary.” The secretary laughs, “No that’s impossible you’re the nicest boss I have ever had.”