Fate

NOTE: click the YouTube video for full experience. B] Preferably at the bolded "I". Get a feel of what I'm talkin' 'bout. (PS... listen to it as quietly as possible). 

If you're on mobile, I'm sorry. B[

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groaned as I woke up, my back sore. I peeled my eyes open, and literally fell out of bed, my feet getting tangled int the heavy blankets. I let out a few curses as I kicked the blankets away and stood up from my dirty floor, teetering out of my room and down the hall. I peeked into Seamus' room as I walked by to see him still sleeping soundly, his room dark from his navy blue curtains. I sighed, and made my way towards the kitchen, opening the fridge the second I got there. I peered around the practically empty fridge, and grabbed the milk, unscrewing the cap and taking a huge gulp from the carton. I put the lid back on, and shoved it towards the back of the refrigerator. As I closed the fridge, I glanced at the calender that was taped to the door. My eyes widened in surprise when I saw it had been two days since I had been out of the house. I frowned, and headed back to my room, slipping on some jeans and a purple t-shirt, along with my coat. I brushed my teeth, and soon, I was out the door. The morning air was chilly, and a thick, dense fog had laid itself across the city. I stepped down the tall porch steps and made my way to our small, metal gate. God, our house is ghetto, I thought to myself as I opened the gate and closed it behind me. Can't expect much in a city like this, though. I walked down the silent street, looking at all the houses around me. Some of the abandoned ones were graffitied, tagged by local gangs or by stupid kids. You could definitely tell which was which. Gang bangers used their colors, making big bubble letters spelling out their leader's name or their gang's name. Kids would use preferably black, and spray in sloppy, ugly writing: "fuck you" or "eat my shit". I shook my head upon seeing a few hideous pieces of work, and continued to walk along the dirty street, stepping over small cracks in the road. Step on a crack, break your mama's back. I crossed the road, almost to the street corner. The town was eerily quiet. The sound of cars was gone, and it felt as if I was the only person left. I cleared my throat, trying the break the silence around me. The sound echoed through the streets. I heard a loud siren go off somewhere in the distance. This is fucking creepy... This is too much like Silent Hill... I walked through the empty streets, my footsteps obnoxiously loud in the quiet little strip. I tensed my shoulders up, ready for a gigantic monster to snatch me up and eat me alive. I looked around the city, gritting my teeth. What time was it anyway?! I looked down at my coat, reaching into my pocket to pull out my phone. But my phone wasn't in my pocket. I let out a small grumble, and dropped my hand at my side, staring down at my shoes as I walked. I jumped when I heard what sounded to be a small rock hitting cement. I snapped my head in the direction of the sound, and shivered, the moist air seeping into my heavy coat. Noting that I was the only person on the street, I turned to look forward again, and almost pissed myself when I ran into a slightly shorter man. "Holy fuck!" I exclaimed, stumbling backward. The other man raised his hands up, open palmed, as if he was begging me not to hurt him. 

"I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean..." The man stopped, and peeked up at me from under his hood. I furrowed my eyebrows together, and squinted in the fog. His chestnut colored hair fell over his brown eyes a little bit, and his skin was pale. His lips were pink and chapped. "O-oh..." Aleks murmured under his breath. The siren stopped. 

"Well... Fancy bumping into you," I spat, giving him a dirty look. He hugged himself, his tattered jacket obviously not doing its job. He let out a nervous chuckle, and looked down at his feet, not speaking. "What are you doing out here?" I asked, shoving my hands into my pockets. He shook his head, and looked up at me through his hair. Once he met my gaze, he immediately directed his eyes back towards the ground.