Softy

Aleks' P.o.V. 

I heard James let out an angry shout, and Seamus yelling back. What were they arguing about? I then heard James explode with laughter, and Seamus let out a grunt of aggravation. I rolled over in my spot, wrapping the blanket tighter around my shoulders. It smelled fresh. Almost sweet, even. I sighed, and rubbed at my eyes. I fluffed my pillow, and laid my head back down, closing my eyes. I was honestly really fucking embarrassed at how I acted before James brought me here. I had acted as if he was going to kill me or something... Who can blame me, though? You would've done the same thing too if you were raped by some stranger on the street. My mind immediately drifted to Max. Who the fucking hell does he think he is? I thought to myself, curling my body up in a tight ball. To stick his filthy dick in a random kid on the streets... To beat him... To leave him inside of a disgusting telephone booth... Who the fucking hell does he think he is? I grit my teeth, and buried my face into my pillow, letting out an angry scream. "Motherfucker!" I cried out, tears pricking my eyes. I gripped the pillow, and wept into it, letting myself go. I let out small, choked sobs, burying my face deeper into the pillow. I sniffled up snot and swallowed back saliva. I tried to keep as quiet as possible. I really didn't want to be bring attention to myself, so I tried to muffle out my sobs with the pillow. It was actually very effective... For nobody came out of their room. And soon, I fell asleep. 

~~~

I woke to the sound of coffee brewing. I sat up slowly, and yawned big, stretching my arms up over my head. My face felt tight from the tears of last night. I rubbed at my cheeks, and shrugged my coat off, getting hot. I stood from the couch, getting a bit dizzy, and made my way into the kitchen, still a little delirious from just waking up. I peered in, my eyelids heavy. I stared at the sleepy looking James in front of me. He was standing in front of the coffee maker, looking bitter. His beard was messy, along with his curls, and he wore big, puffy pajama pants with a long sleeved shirt. He glanced up from the coffee pot when he saw me, and frowned. "You have spit on your face," He said flatly, and I quickly slapped my hand up to my cheek and rubbed, feeling the crust of my spit on my cheek. I shriveled my nose up in disgust and went over to the sink, splashing water onto my face. I scrubbed the spit away, and dried my face off with my shirt. 

"Better?" I grumbled, turning towards James again. He glanced back at me, and shrugged. 

"I mean, your face is still your face," He replied, smirking at his own comment. I furrowed my eyebrows together. 

"I mean the spit, asshole," I spat. James shrugged.

"Yeah, yeah, you got it all," He sighed, and I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned against the counter. James peered back at me, and rolled his eyes, looking back at the coffee bubbling in the pot. "What else did you need." 

"Nothing," I snapped, and pushed away from the counter, heading back into the living room. I laid back down, covering my body with the thick blanket. I let out a small sigh, and cuddled deep within the cloth, breathing in the fresh scent. 

"How'd you sleep?" I looked up over the arm of the couch and saw Seamus standing there, leaning against the frame of the entryway, wearing his day clothes already. I wonder where he's off to...

"Alright. I didn't fall asleep for a while..." I bit my lip. "...T-too much on my mind, I suppose." Seamus nodded, and looked down at his feet. 

"Well, I got to go to work. You're going to have to stick around with James all day... But I bet he won't be.. Too grumpy," Seamus noted, and I nodded, nervous for what was to come. "You're welcome to stay another night. We don't mind." 

"Thank you, dude... It's really cool of you to be this nice to me," I smiled. "I'm sure I can handle James." Seamus nodded, and turned on his heel, walking towards the front door.