The New Side (Sanders Sides)

A/n So, after running this idea past a few people in roleplays, with the idea in mind: "How can I make the most intimidating, built to tickle the hell out of people ler possible?", I created my very own Thomas Sanders personality.

If you do use this character in your story, please, please tag and credit me. I would love to see what you guys write, along with getting credit for this character. I'm so proud of him ^-^

-On with the story-

Logan sat at his work desk, sighing heavily as he wrote out paper after paper. It was boring, all he did was write stuff, pay bills for Thomas, cuddle with Patton. Okay, so maybe that part isn't so bad, but you get the point.

He heard footsteps in the house, which should he impossible. The others had gone out to get ice cream, even Deceit, which Logan rejected when they invited him. He had work to do, after all. Perhaps they had gotten home early?

"Patton? Thomas? Is that you?" Logan called out, but received no answer. The teacher stood up, raising his arms over his head to stretch, his back aching a bit from sitting in his chair all afternoon. He walked out of the room, heading down the hall and downstairs.

"Virgil? Roman?" Logan called again, growing nervous when he, again, heard no response.

"D-Deceit...?" Starting to panic(!), and thinking someone had broken in, he reached into Roman's room and grabbed a foam katana that was leaning on the wall.

Holding the toy tightly in his hands and resting it over his shoulder like a baseball bat, ready to swing. He peeked into the kitchen, seeing only a bit of brown hair peeking over the open door of the fridge. Logan slowly crept over to the fridge, raising the foam weapon over his head to strike the intruder.

Suddenly, a perfect copy of Thomas turned around from where he was knelt down in front of the open fridge, sipping from a small carton of TruMoo chocolate milk with a silly straw which bent around in all different ways.

The stranger wore a bright, sky blue, zip up hoodie, the strings, sleeves, bottom hem, hood, and pockets were white, and the cuff of the elbow length, white hoodie sleeves were the same bright blue. He also had on black jeans, and black Converse brand sneakers.

But the most striking, but mostly confusing, part of his outfit, was the dark brown tool belt around his waist, which held various miscellaneous objects, a hairbrush, toothbrush, a small, iron style scrub brush, a bottle of baby oil, a feather duster, a repurposed Windex bottle filled with bluish-green liquid, and soft, padded restraints.

"Wh-Who are you?" Logan asked, lowering the katana and pointing it at the stranger. Whoever it was smiled in amusement, pushing the katana away.

"Someone who doesn't appreciate you shoving your toy in his face," The stranger spoke, getting up and closing the fridge door.

"I meant what is your name? And why are you here?" The logical side asked, raising his voice to at least try to sound intimidating.

The stranger chuckled, "Forgive my rudeness, I'm Gary, I represent Thomas's love for the game... tickle monster," The statement confused Logan, to say the least. He never knew Thomas had such a fascination with the fictional being as to have created an entire embodiment to express his enthusiasm for the game.

"Wh-What?" Logan stuttered, his "weapon" lowering to his side, and his focus shifting enough to allow him to drop it on the floor. The stranger, Gary, sighed.

"Cmere, I'll show you what I do," He said, before scooping up Logan bridal style.

Logan thrashed in the other's grip, "Unhand me!" He yelled, kicking and squirming. The other let out yet another heavy sigh, taking the Windex bottle off his belt, and spraying the strange contents into Logan's mouth, which made the teacher gag.

"Wh-What is that??" Logan asked, almost beginning to panic(!) again as a light tingling sensation washed over him, making him feel numb.

"Some sleeping medication, mixed with a bit of Septic from a friend of mine, it numbs your body for a few minutes so you can't squirm too much," Gary explained, carrying Logan upstairs, and to his room, going by the handmade, sticker and crayon decorated, cardboard signs on each door, which Roman had insisted on making.

Logan was dropped on his bed, and before he knew it, the soft restraints from Gary's belt were looped around his bedpost and cuffed to his wrists, holding his arms above his head. The effects of whatever was sprayed into his mouth began to wear off, but it was too late, he was already trapped.

"H-Hey! Let me g-go!" Logan demanded, thrashing against the restraints. Gary carefully say on Logan's thighs, leaving everything above his hips vulnerable.

No escape.

"Hmm... Maybe I should start... Here!" Gary said, lightly spidering his fingers along the bones of Logan's hips. Logan's teeth clamped down tightly onto his bottom lip, refusing to laugh.

Logan hated his laugh. He had such adorable, pure laughter, and he hated it. So, he tried his best to hide it, but in this situation, he might not have a choice. No, he could hold out, he can last long enough to-

"NOHOHOHOHO," Logan shrieked as Gary moved to his ribs, his fingers tracing between each of the bones and driving the teacher crazy.

"Aww, well this seens like a good spot~," Gary teased, vibrating his fingers between the ribs. Poor Logan was lost in his own laughter, thrashing desperately against the restraints, now that he could actually thrash, since The Septic had worn off.

"Looks like someone's tickle-tickle-ticklish! Cootchie cootchie coo~ Tickle tickle~," Despite almost not being able to breathe from the tickling, he was learning so much.

Logan found it fascinating how Gary's teasing caused his blood vessels to open and let more blood flow toward his face and turn it red, making his face burn with embarrassment. He also found it... fun. He thought it was nice to laugh for a change, rather than being serious all the time, he could loosen up and just have fun.

The logical side was snapped out of his thoughts at the feeling of dozens of feathers tickling his belly. He squealed loudly, looking up at Gary to see him lightly dusting his bare belly with a feather duster. The small, plastic handle was black and the feathers on the end were all different shades of blue.

"You have such an adorable laugh, Logan, has anyone told you that?" Logan turned even more red, if that was possible. He tried to hide his face in his arm, though it didn't help much.

A cold, slippery substance was rubbed into his bare skin, making him giggle quietly. The gentle knismesis was relaxing, and... oddly enjoyable. However, the typically soft, light knismesis turned into rougher, slightly less enjoyable gargalesis as the small, soft bristled, iron style scrub brush started scrubbing at his belly and ribs, forcing an uncharacteristically high pitched squeal, pulling at the cuffs holding his arms over his head.

The poor teacher tried everything he could to escape, all turning out to be useless. But he never once uttered the word 'stop', or any variation of it.

Gary found that there was a small, very sensitive bundle of nerves on the left side of Logan's belly, just above his hip. He made sure to pay special attention to that spot.

When Logan couldn't even form a simple plea for mercy, Gary figured it was time to wrap this up. He seized his brushing attack, allowing Logan a chance to catch his breath. His eyes widened once Gary pressed his lips against his belly, and Gary had his turn to be surprised as Logan let out a girly shriek. Logan screamed like a Roman when Virgil appeared suddenly and scared him. The human tickle monster stopped to cover his ears, which gave Logan another chance to breathe.

Gary smiled and unlocked the cuffs, letting Logan curl into an adorable giggling ball of nerdiness. The ler wrapped his arms around Logan, letting the teacher cuddle into his chest, and fall asleep.

Gary started to fall asleep too, but just before he did, he saw someone walk by the room, someone with a bright yellow snake eye, and a few scales on the side of his face.

He didn't know who the side was, but... he was... kinda cute...