Kisses (Septiplier)

A/n This is dedicated to someone who was screeching Septiplier at 3 am today!!! *Cough* xUnderfellSansx6 *Cough*

"Aww, you're so cute!" Mark teased as his fingers wiggled mercilessly at Jack's sides.

It was another free night, the two had uploaded pre-recorded videos so they could have some time together.

"Nohoho Mahahark, ihihit tihihickles!" Jack giggled adorably, trying half-heartedly to push Mark's hands away.
"You know what, I think a certain leprechaun needs kisses," Mark said, beginning to plant kisses all over the Irishman's neck, earning a snort and loud, adorable laughter.

Mark's fingers never let up their attack as they attacked Jack's sensitive skin. Mark's kisses scattered all over Jack's neck coupled with his scratchy stubble kept the poor lad in stitches.

Then, Mark lifted up Jack's shirt and kissed all over his bare tummy, eliciting a squeal and a few curses from the adorable boy beneath him.

"Nohohohohoho Mahahahahahark!!!" Poor Jack laughed, squirming as Mark's stubble attacked his defenseless belly.
"Aww, how cute!" Mark announced before blowing a raspberry into his side.
"FAHAHAHAHACK NAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!" Jack shrieked, thrashing wildly beneath the half Korean, almost throwing him off.

Mark blew raspberry after raspberry until Jack was reduced to a puddle of spent hysterics, which was when he stopped. Then, they watched movies and cuddled. The end, have a good one.