Tickle Here (Septiplier)

"What is this? A onesie?" Jack asked as he looked at one of the gifts from his subscribers.

Mark looked over to see what Jack was holding, it was a light blue footie onesie.

"Try it on, Jackaboy, bet you'd look cute in it," Mark insisted, making Jack blush.
"O-okay," Jack said, running off.

The Irishman returned, wearing the sky blue footie pajamas, which had large, dark blue spots, a hood which had fluffy bunny ears, along with a white, cotton tail on his, well, where the tail usually goes.

(A/n Fan art appreciated!)

But the one thing that caught Mark's eye, were words on the front of the onesie which said "Tickle here" in white letters, with an arrow pointing to where his belly button would be. There was another arrow which pointed to a large circle on his right side, and two more arrows pointing to his underarms.

"Mark? D-do I not look good?" Jack asked, lip quivering.
"No no no, you look great, just..." Mark walked over to the smaller boy, squeezing his side, which caused loud squeaks. 
"Mahahark!" Jack squealed, "ihihit tihihihickles! Stahahap!"
"But I'm just doing what your onesie says!" Mark replied, now spidering his fingers rapidly against the Irishman's underarms.

Jack, unable to keep his balance while in his fit of laughter, went tumbling to the floor, bringing his ler down with him. Mark quickly crawled on top of Jack to straddle his hips, and before the lee could even gather himself enough to fight back, scribbled his fingers across the belly of the adorable little potato boy beneath him.

"Mahahahahark!!! Nahahahaha!!!" Jack laughed, trying half-heartedly to push Mark's hands off.
"Ah ah ah, Jacky," Mark said, pinning his arms above his head.

Mark looked down at the half excited, half terrified lee with a smirk. Mark began to slowly unzip the zipper of the onesie, exposing the pale, ticklish skin beneath. Then, he leaned down to whisper into his ear.

"Laugh for the tickle monster, bunny," then he went on to scribble and scratch his nails all over the newly exposed, very sensitive skin.

Jack absolutely shrieked, laughing loudly as the older explored every inch of the bare skin with his nails. He squealed and snorted and, boy, did he ever laugh!

Soon, Mark stopped, looking down at what he'd done to the young Irishman, who was panting heavily, so he figured it was time to finish this.

Mark leaned his head down so his lips met the pale skin of the boy's belly.  Ignoring the protests and pleads of his boyfriend, Mark blew a raspberry right into his belly button.

Jack bucked and squirmed and laughed hysterically as his senses were kicked into overdrive by the maddening vibrations rippling across his skin. He was laughing so hard, he barely realized Mark had let go and gotten up.

"Hey Jack..." he said, like he'd done something wrong.
"Yehea?" Jack responded, still a highly little mess.
"The camera is still rolling."