Ticklish (Tythan)

A/n This one shot is dedicated to emmabloom0725, who loved Tythan to death.

"Tyhyhyhyler!!!" Ethan shouted through laughter as his fingers wiggled rapidly against the blue boy's sides.
"Aww, you're so cute, Ethan, tickle tickle," Tyler teased, making Ethan turn bright red.

Tyler was in his "Ler mood" again, which meant he would tickle Ethan until he almost passed out.

"Fuck! NAHAHAHA!!!" Ethan shrieked as Tyler's fingers fluttered against his back, just another one of the strange spots where he's overly sensitive.
"Stay still, Ethan," Tyler said, then blew a raspberry into his neck, making him squeal loudly. The vibrations rippling across the teen's skin were driving him crazy!

Tyler started nibbling his adorable boyfriend's ear, hearing him snort and giggle adorably. Tyler mentally awed at the squirming boy, sneaking his hand up his shirt to attack his tummy, making his laughter go up an octave.

Then, the tickling stopped, giving Ethan a chance to catch his breath. Only moments later, Tyler's fingers scratched at the blue boy's hips, getting a high pitched squeal and hysterics as Ethan's second most sensitive spot was attacked.

"NOHOHOHO STAHAHAHAP!!!!!" Ethan squealed and snorted, making Tyler chuckle at the adorable blue boy beneath him.

Tyler then wrapped his arm around Ethan's ankles, getting a squeak. The older ran a single finger down the bare sole, which earned a squeal and adorable giggles.

"Tyhyhyler, dohohon't," Ethan giggled, trying to wiggle away,  but failing as the older tightened his grip, scratching ruthlessly at the defenseless toes of his boyfriend.

Ethan couldn't even speak through his hysterics, he was going crazy trying to squirm away. It felt like hours later when Tyler finally let him go and pulled him into his lap, letting the teen fall asleep in his arms.