~11~

I was sitting on the couch with the guys when I looked at my wrist. N.J.H was written in an ice blue color. I smirked and showed Niall. "Awesome!" Niall said holding my wrist in his hands. "What?" Liam asked. "Were you guys like each better then each other?" Niall asked ignoring Liam's question. "No we tied,why?" Liam asked. Niall held my wrist up to reveal the ice blue letters. "Nice job Nialler!" Louis exclaimed. The guys were giving high fives while I felt something,like a weird feeling in my head. I gasped and held my head a little. The guys were doing the same and the feeling went away as fast as it arrived. "What the hell was that?" I asked. "It was our bond completing. Although it might've been another thing too." Liam said. "Konner did you feel dizzy and kinda,well drunk,for a minute?" Liam asked. "Yeah." I said. "Did you also feel butterflies in your stomach and feel like you were floating?" Louis asked. "Yeah." I said. "They copied her too." Liam said. "During the bond completing." Louis asked more then said. Liam nodded and my stomach growled. "Hungry?" Niall asked. "Extremely." I said smirking. We took off outside and hunted for a little then I saw a strange sight. "We're done messing with you guys,you got the message. But please meet Kylie." Lynn said grabbing a his arm and pulling her forward. "Konner." Liam said as I stared at the girl. She was standing in the middle of the guys and I looked at the order we were standing in. Exactly the same. "Let's go guys." I said while wiping blood off of my mouth with the back of my hand. They need to feel what I felt whenever I would have the nightmares they tortured me with,except through pain,I thought to myself looking back at them then they dropped to the ground and screamed. I didn't mean it,stop,I thought to myself again. "Konner did you do that?" Zayn asked. "Yeah." I said as we walked to the house. "How?" Harry asked. "I thought they needed to feel how I felt from the nightmares they gave me but through pain and they dropped to the ground." I said dazed as we walked inside. "Well that's you rare ability." Louis said. I looked up at him and gasped. "What?" Louis said. "Your eyes are like neon yellow." I said. "So my ability's next?" Louis asked. "Yeah." Liam said. I decided to go take a bath and stuff since we had been moving around a lot. I told Liam and he nodded. I walked upstairs to the bathroom and ran a bath.

          After I got out I dried off and got dressed I looked in the mirror and started fixing my hair. Then I noticed my eyes they were my normal ocean blue but with a neon yellow ring around the blue on the outside. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and walked out. I walked downstairs and saw the guys sitting criss cross on the floor except for Niall,he was laying in the middle and each guy had one finger under him. Then all at the same time started chanting,"Light as a feather,stiff as a board." I watched as the guys lifted him up with one finger each and moved their hands. "That's a party game for girls sleepovers you know?" I said causing Niall to fall. After the guys got done laughing I smiled. "I'm bored." I say. "Me too." Five voices said at the same time. "Let's watch a movie or something?" Liam suggested. I agreed and we all sat in the living room watching movies for the rest of the night.