~1~

I woke up at eleven,just like always,and hopped into the shower. I brushed my hair out and pulled on my ripped skinny jeans,a black shirt with sleeves that rested on my shoulders,and a grey beanie. "I really need to quit with the sticky fingers." I mumbled. I pulled on my converse and grabbed my stolen IPhone off the charger before walking out the front door. I worked at a tattoo parlor but it wasn't as cool as you'd think. All I do is wipe down the spot the tattoo goes, and sometimes if I'm lucky,I'll get simple tattoos like a cursive name or a smiley face. I had my name in cursive on my wrist.

I walked into the door of The Skull + Bones tattoo parlor (A/N Made up name lol) and got tons of heys and good mornings. I waved and walked to my little cubby in the back. I pulled out my maroon apron and walked around a little. "Konner,babe,we need matching cursive over here!" Viper,a intimidating looking man that was really a giant teddy bear,said alarming the sweet looking couple. "Hi,I'm Konner come on here." I said patting the chair beside me smiling. They timidly walked over. "So,each others names or a saying or what?" I asked. "Oh,we wanna get Stay True Forever on our shoulder blades." The guy said. "Alright who's first?" I said smiling. The girl sat down nervously.

After they were finished they smiled at me and paid on their way out. "Nice Konner!" Viper said smiling. "Thank ya Vipey!" I said smiling. He gave me a playful glare and shook his head.

Four hours later I was walking home with my phone lighting my way. I got to my front door and opened it,an envelope fluttered out. It was a blood red color with my name written in black on the front. I sat on my couch and opened the envelope.
Dearest Konner,
Your probably asking yourself if you know whoever gave you this. Well I'll answer that for you,you don't. Don't freak out,but just watch your back. We'll keep in touch with you and keep putting letters in your door. But they will be written by a different being every time. The way you'll know is the envelope color. If you want reply but just remember,stay smelling sweet Mortal.
                                                   -H