~3~

I woke up and it was still dark out. I checked my phone and it was midnight exactly. Liam had his arms wrapped around me still but I slid out of them. He whimpered a little and rolled over. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I closed it and almost screamed. I saw Niall standing behind the door eyes bright red. "Hi,Niall. What do you need?"  I asked. "Oh just hungry." Niall said with an evil tone. "O-oh really?" I asked backing up slightly.  "Yeah really." He said. I hit the wall on the other side of the kitchen. Niall pinned me against the wall. "Just be nice and quiet. Then it'll all be over." Niall said venom dripping from his words. "Niall!" A voice yelled from the hall. "Leave her alone,we'll go hunting in the woods." Louis yelled. "Animal blood isn't as good. Plus she's a fresh,clean human girl." Niall said in the same evil tone. "A virgin." Niall whispered in my ear. "Niall come on. We'll go find those guys that got Louis." Zayn said. "Their not clean." Niall growled. "Fuck Niall! Let her go! She's the mate!" Harry yelled. Niall's jaw dropped and his eyes turned his normal blue. "I'm so sorry." he whispered. "Its OK." I said. He pulled me in for a hug and I hugged back. "Your ours forever." He whispered before pulling away. "Aren't you tried and don't you some sleep?" Liam asked. "Yeah." I mumbled. I walked back to bed and fell asleep.

I woke up to a low talking and laughing noise coming from the living room. I stood up and stretched. I remember everything that happened at midnight but,I'm just gonna brush it off. I walked into the kitchen and pulled open the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. I closed the fridge and saw all five guys. I jumped and put my hand on my chest. "You scared me." I said. "We know." They answered all at the same time. They looked different their eyes were darker,which made Zayn's look black. What the hell is up with the eyes? "Ignore it please its embarrassing." Liam said. "Ok." I said. I opened the water bottle and walked to the living room. I sat on the couch and put my head in my hands. My fucking head is pounding. "You alright?" Liam asked. "Uh kind of?" I asked more then said. "What's wrong?" Louis asked. "My fucking head is killing me." I whined. I started to get dizzy and lightheaded. "Catch her." Liam said to Louis as I fell forward. "What's happening?" I asked. "We don't know." Liam said before everything faded to black. "

         "Liam! What the hell is going on?" a voice yelled as I woke up. "I don't know just give me a damn minute!" Liam yelled. "Ugh." The voice groaned. "She's sick." Liam mumbled. "How sick?" The voice asked. "Shit Louis,She's doctor worthy sick." Liam said. I opened my eyes to five tear stained faces. "Konner." Niall said. Everyone looked at me in relief. "How long have I been asleep?" I asked. "A week." Harry answered. "Wow." I said. "So,I'm sick?" I asked. "You heard that?" Liam asked. I nod. "Yeah your sick." Liam mumbled. "Am I going to a doctor or are you guys gonna take care of me?" I asked. "We've got you." Zayn said. "Ok. I don't like doctors. They took my parents away." I mumbled. They looked at me. Louis reached up and wiped I tear I didn't know had fallen. "Ugh shit. I hate crying." I said. We laughed. "So what do I have?" I asked. "A very advanced case of the flu." Liam said. "No no no no no. I can't have the flu. I can't." I whimpered. "My brother." I said. "We're not gonna let anything happen to you." Harry said. I nod. I was getting dizzy again. "Dizzy." I said. I looked at them as I slowly faded back into sleep.

        I woke up to darkness and a crying noise. "You OK?" I asked. "Konner." Niall said. "Yeah." I said. "I've gotta get the guts hang on." Niall said. I sat up and he was back in minutes. "My stomach hurts." I said. Then Liam was holding a blue bowl as I puked. "Thank you." I said. I ran my fingers through my hair nervously. "Can i look at myself in a mirror please?" I asked. "I'm not sure." Liam said. "Let me." I said. Liam shook his head as Louis walked to the dresser and picked up a hand mirror. He handed it to me and I gasped. My cheeks were sunken in and my collar bones were more prominent. I was pale and sick looking. "Holy shit I look like the walking dead!" I said loudly. I laughed a little and the guys looked helpless. "Why do you all look so sad. I made a joke." I asked. "No reason just uh thinking." Louis said. The bags under their eyes were extremely dark which caused them to look sleep deprived. "Am I ok?" I asked. No answer.  "Look you guys gotta promise me that I will see another sunrise. And another sunset! I can't leave yet. I'm a fucking virgin! I really wanna live guys. No matter what you have to do. Make sure I get to see the stars again." I said before drifting off again. "We promise." Five voices said before darkness consumed me.