~5~

I woke up and got in the shower and got dressed in a now way too tight blue crop top with bitch written across it and some black high waisted shorts. I pulled on my converse and ran downstairs. I'm bored. I bet the guys are still asleep. I ran to their room where a twin bed and two king sized beds were. I had Viper bring the twin bed yesterday. I told him that the guys were my younger cousins I was babysitting. Just as I thought Zayn was curled up in a ball on the twin bed and Niall was cuddled up with Louis and the same with Harry and Liam. Aww their so sweet when their asleep. I ran off to the living room and sat on the couch and watched TV for awhile. Thump thump thump. Three thumps hit the floor and I turned to see Louis,Niall and Zayn walk down the hall with bed hair,while shirtless,and wearing very low sweatpants. Oh wow that's hot. I bit my lip and turned back around as they looked up. "Morning!"Louis said cheerfully. "Morning guys." I said turning to smile at them. My stomach growled. "Can you wait for Liam and Harry to wake up?" Zayn asked. I nod. We watched TV until we heard two thumps come from the back room. "Their alive!" Louis said dramatically as a very tired looming Liam and Harry walked in. "Hungry already?" Harry asked me. I blushed and nodded. "Wanna just go like this guys?" Liam asked. They guys shrugged and we were off. "You sure you wanna wear that shirt while you eat? You make a big mess." Niall asked. I thought for a minute and pulled off my shirt. I looped it around the belt loop and smiled at the guys who were staring at me wide eyed. I ran off and attacked a deer. I made another mess but went to the next. Shit that's hot guys. I heard what sounded like Harry say. I know. I almost can't handle it anymore. I heard Liam's voice say. I was hearing them think. I smirked and ran to the next one.

After I was full I met up with the guys who were all standing by a tree. I felt blood going down my chest but ignored it. She's so beautiful. Niall thought. I wonder if she thinks of us the way we think of her. Zayn thought. I smiled. "Guys ready to head back up to the house?" I asked walking up to them. Their eyes were darker and noticeably so. "Your eyes are darker Konner." Harry said smirking. "You guys all have darker eyes so,back to the house?" I asked. "Wait,you mean-" Louis asked. "Don't make me ask." I whined. "We just wanna here what you want." Zayn said. "Yeah tell us what you Konner." Liam said. "Cause we want you."Niall said. "I want all of you,in my room,now." I said slowly. "That's all we needed to hear." Niall said before we ran to the house.

A while later I was laying on my bed in between my five guys. Then at the same time we all sat up. "Mate." We said then landed back on the bed. I think I love these five guys. They'll be mine forever. My boys. I thought to myself only.