~10~

I woke up to yelling,thumping,and,crying? I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a few times. "I don't fucking care what you'll have to do!" A voice yelled. Everything was blurry and slowly clearing up,as my vision cleared I took in the scene. Niall,Harry,and Louis were all sitting on the couch crying and Liam and Zayn were in each others faces screaming. I sat up,even though I was completely ignored. I took a deep,quiet breath in and looked around. "Liam I fucking swear get out of my face!" Zayn yelled. "What the hell is going on? What did I miss?" I asked,causing everyone to stop and look at me. They looked different, and not in the best way. "You've been asleep for two weeks,you started showing signs of,well death today." Harry mumbled still teary eyed from crying. "Well I'm back." I said happily and smiles a sweet smile. The guys all ran to the bed and we all group hugged. Then my stomach growled loudly. "I'm hungry." I said looking up. "Wanna try hunting?" Niall asked still slightly shocked I was awake. "What do you mean try?" I asked. "You'll be extremely weak from not eating." Liam said. I pulled back the blanket and stepped off the bed,only too end up on my butt on the floor. "Well,that's out of the question." I mumbled. The guys laughed a little and moved to help me up. "I'll get you some blood bags." Louis said after they helped me sit on the bed. I scooted up to where I was leaning on the top of the bedframe and looked around. "What did you mean by signs of death?" I asked. "You would,groan while your were out,like you were in pain and grab at the sheets." Harry said. "That sounds somewhat sexual though,not really painful." I said. "Well kinda." Liam said. Louis walked in with a few blood bags and I let a low growl sound. "Here ya go. You need your strength, Niall's got ya tonight." Louis said with a wink as he handed me the blood bags.

         After I drank,I was strong enough to go hunting for more and I made a terrible mess. We ran back and I brought a hand up to wipe at the blood running down my neck but my hand was stopped. "Let me clean you off,upstairs?" Niall asked. I bit my lip and we went upstairs. He locked the door behind him and I pulled off my shirt. He turned and looked at me with hungry eyes and sped to me. He pulled me in for a kiss and that went on for awhile. Then we ended up on the bed with Niall kissing down my neck. I moaned as he drug his tongue across my collar bone. He slowly moved over my collar bone and further down with me moaning the whole time. "Let's,make a deal?" Niall asked in between kisses. I nod and moan as he nibbled my ear gently. "Be quiet or you get a punishment,or scream my name til you can't talk?" He growled in my ear. I leaned up and whispered in his ear. "Choice two,but I'll only scream if you give me a good reason." He growled and smirked slightly.

            "Holy shit." Niall breathed from beside me. I nodded. "That was amazing." He said looking at me. I turned to look at him and nodded. He gave me a questionable look and I put my hand my throat. He laughed and we stood up and got dressed. "Downstairs?" He asked. I nodded and we headed downstairs. "There's the screamer!" Louis said as I walked down with Niall. I flipped him off and Niall laughed a little from beside me. "She can't talk." Niall said still laughing. Then they all started laughing. I rolled my eyes and stomped to the kitchen. "What color?" Liam asked as I walked back into the living room. I shrugged and laid in the floor face down. "Are you Ok?" Zayn asked. "Not really." I squeaked. "Well your talking again at least." Liam said. "I sound like a mouse that smoked for a few years!" I squeaked. "Not,really." Harry said. I raised an eyebrow and rolled my eyes.