~8~

This time the dream was nothing but me falling and falling but I was seeing each guy die as I fell and right I was about to hit the ground I woke up and screamed. They handed me underwear and sweats this time but the guys were all wearing beanies. We were already in the car when I asked why. "Well this time it wasn't an age change,they switched our hair around." Harry said pulling off his beanie to reveal a head full of raven hair. Louis was blonde. Niall had Louis's hair. And Zayn had Liam's. I looked over at Liam, who was driving, and saw brown curls poking out from underneath. "You guys need to take a picture like this its so fucking trippy." I mumbled looking around again at the guys. I looked at my wrist and saw Louis's initials in bright red. I showed Louis, who was sitting beside me and he smiled. "Don't the colors on her wrist mean something?" Harry asked. "Yeah,but I can't remember right now." Liam replied. Their voices sound different. I thought to myself only. "Uh,wait a minute,am I the only one that noticed that our voices are changing?" Zayn asked. "No I noticed." I said shrugging. Then Zayn looked at me and tilted his head to the side. "What?" I asked. "Your hair is like three different colors,and your eyes are too." Zayn said. I looked at Louis and his jaw dropped. "Well it effected all of us this time." Louis said with an Irish accent. He stopped talking and covered his mouth. "Great,I've got Louis's accent now." Niall said,in a British accent. "So we all got each others accents?" Harry asked. "Guess,so." Liam answered. "I'm so confused." I mumbled. "We're here." Harry said." We climbed out of the car and my stomach rumbled. "Wanna go hunting?" Five voices asked me. "Yeah." I said before we took off.

               I wiped the blood of my face with the back of my hand and looked at my hand. Am I getting better at this? I asked myself. I attacked another deer and felt blood run down my my chin. Spoke too soon. I stood and licked my lips. "Three of them so far?" A distorted voice asked. I looked around and narrowed my eyes. "Oh how I wish that was me." The same voice said but clearing up a little. "You still don't know who I am?" I shook my head. "You might wanna ask soon,cause me and my friends,will get you." The voice said before I heard footsteps approaching. "You alright?" Louis asked,his voice back to normal. "Uh,kinda,I'm confused." I said turning to look at him. "Why?" he asked as I walked over to him. "I heard someone talking to me,in a distorted voice telling me to ask you guys to tell me who him and his friends are." I said walking with him to the guys. "Wait,did you see what he looked like?" Louis asked. "No but his voice was clearing up and he sounded kinda like you." I said curiously. "Shit." Louis said before throwing me over his shoulder and running. "Guys,they found us we need to go to my house instead,we'll come back here later." Louis said. "How do you know he found us?" Harry asked. "She heard Lynn." Louis said. I looked over into the woods and saw five guys standing shoulder to shoulder. They looked like the guys other then slight differences,their eyes were different. "Louis,who's that?" I asked pointing. Then they guys in the woods ran. "Who? What did they look like?" Louis asked. "You guys but they looked mean,and had different color eyes." I said. "Leaving." Liam said. And soon I was sitting in between Louis and Niall in a car headed to Doncaster. "You need some sleep." Harry said looking back at me from the front seat. "No I'm fine." I said. "No your not,go to sleep." Harry said. "I can't." I said. "Why not?" Liam asked. "Because every time I go to sleep,I dream of you all dying. I don't like it." I mumbled. I felt eyes on me and I looked up. "Go to sleep." Harry said. I sighed but laid my head on one for the guys lap and my feet in the other. Soon I was asleep.

             I woke up on a couch by myself. I sat up and listened for the guys. "We need to tell her." Harry said. "Yeah,I guess." Liam mumbled. I walked in and saw the guys sitting at a table. "Tell me what?" I asked. "Well,we were copied." Niall started. "But they made a mistake and the only thing you can tell us apart from is our eyes." Zayn continued. "So they were thrown to the streets and their creators gave up." Harry continued. "And now they come after us and whoever we get close too." Liam continued. "We've lost quite a few friends from them." Louis said. "So their evil yous?" I asked. They nod. "They like switched the eye colors around." I said. More nods. "And their causing,my dreams,and the changes and shit?" I asked. More nods. I looked at my wrist. "Who's last?" Liam asked. "Niall." I answered still staring at my wrist. "Which means I'm next?" Harry asked excitedly. I laugh and nod. "Fine with me,saving the best for last." Niall said smirking. "I figured out the color system thing!" Liam said. I looked over at him. "What?" I asked. "The colors mean something, its a pleasure scale." Liam said. I nod. "What are the colors so far?" Liam asked. "Purple,red,and pink." I said. "Purple,extremely happy and pleasured. Red,fast but amazing. And pink,extremely dirty and high pleasure. Who's who?" Liam asked. "You were purple,Louis was red,and Zayn was pink." I said. "So you've been happy this whole time. Awesome." Zayn said. I blushed a little. My stomach growled and I smiled and looked up at the guys. They smiled back and we took off outside.