Update

Hello peeps...

It's official. I'm going to be making a prequel to this book about Phillip and Vanessa. It's going to be set a year before the timeline of Rouge. You will no doubt be seeing the same old characters that you already know (Damian, Phillip) some that you hate (Rapheal, Tyrone, Joseph) and some all new characters that you will love (Vanessa, Evangeline, and Christopher).

I already have the basic plot down (no spoilers here folks, you will have to wait) but, I'm having a hard time deciding the title. I don't want it to be long and wordy i.e The black knight or the knights mate or something like that. I really want to stick with a one word title like both Omega and Rouge have been. Something that involves werewolf status.

I was hoping that you guys could help me out. Go ahead and comment a suggestion or email your opinion at,

Author.RosieMckey@gmail.com
(My email address)

I will be sure to respond as soon as possible.

On with other news, exactly five days after Rouge will be published, I will be taking down Omega.

It's not gone forever though!!! Only for a little while...

I will be re-writing the book after I get done with the PhillipxVanessa story. It will have the same characters and the same plot, just some slightly better tweaks and better storytelling.

It might be at a slow start, with the school year kicking back up. Brace yourself. Please don't get made at my poor time management skills.

Heads up, this book will be ending shortly. Like a handful of chapters, shortly. Don't be afraid to give some constructive criticism, as long as it isn't hate. (I personally think this book sucks...)

I hate hate (bad jokes 4 days).

Anyway... see ya later bros.

-Rosie

P.s

I'm thinking of making a chapter of just cast members, ya know the ones you always see in the beginnings if most Wattpad books. What do yall think???

Comment, Like, and Follow!!!

(If ya want... I hate it when authors get pushy too...)

;)