Chapter 19 xx

“When are we seriously going to arrive at the hotel?” I ask, groaning.

He wraps both of his hands around my neck, pretending to choke me.

    “How many times do I have to answer that?” he says and puts a fake frustrated face.

I know he’s not annoyed. That lad just love to make ME annoyed. I yank his hands off my neck.

    “Seriously, we’ve been walking for like ages!” I protest.

    “We’re almost there.” He points at the top of the hotel that’s hidden amongst the trees.

I sigh in delight. I look at my watch that shows 11:45. Whoa… way out of my bedtime!

    “Come on, Harry, walk faster. I'm hungry and sleepy.” I say, stopping on my track to look at him who’s at least a metre away behind me.

    “Yes, madam.” He says, catching up with me and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

With our legs in synch, we walk towards the hotel faster. Harry drops his arm around my shoulder as we enter the hotel; with twelve eyes look up to us. Eleanor, noticing it was me, makes her way towards me. Taking my hands in hers, she smiles gratefully.

    “We were so worried!” she claims and hugs me.

    “I'm sorry for running away like that.” I apologise.

    “Not that I blame you.” She says and takes a glance at Harry, who backs away a little.

Eleanor leads me to the rest of the boys and Karilys. When I get there, I hear Liam talk through the phone.

    “Paul, she’s here now.”

    “Ames! Paul was like a mad man, trying to figure out where on earth you could be.” Niall explains in humour.

I smile at him and rub my tummy, motioning that I'm hungry at him.

    “Are you telling me you want me to buy you some food?” he asks.

    “Aw, aren’t you clever?” I say sarcastically, which causes Karilys to laugh.

    “Come to think of it. I'm hungry too.” He admits and looks up at Harry, who looks up at Zayn, who looks up at Louis who looks up at Liam, who looks up at Eleanor.

    “Don’t you dare telling my girlfriend to pay.” Louis warns jokingly. 

Liam pokes his tongue out and Louis tackles him on the floor. Chuckling at the sight of them, I stop both of them and lend my hand so that they could get up.

    "You’re such a donut!” I say and poking both of them on the rib.

    “I'll pay. Come on.” Harry says and we make our way to the restaurant.

I take a seat at the first seat I see and look up at Harry, who just sat next to me, with a questioning look. Him, ignoring my look, asks around for what they want to eat and give them to the waiter.

    “You didn’t even ask me.”

    “I ordered for you already.” He replies looking at me.

I arch an eyebrow at him. He smiles at me, indicating that I'll have to wait and see. The waiter comes and gives us our drinks.

    “There you go.” Harry says and handing me a glass of juice.

    “What’s this?” I ask, stirring it around using the straw.

    “Strawberry juice.”