Chapter 16 xx

“How are we supposed to prove it to you then?” Harry asks.

    “Kiss her.” She says and looks at him challengingly.

What…?! There’s no freaking way that I’d do that. Jade may hate me now, but if I kiss HER man, she’ll hate me even more.

Harry smiles at her smugly and looks at me.

    “What? Kiss? Is that all? We do it every time, come here, babe.” He says and motions for me to swap places with Louis.

    “Good luck.” Louis whispers and chuckles, which only cause him to receive a poke in the rib.

    “Uh… I'm not used to PDA…” I say nervously.

    “Oh come on. They think I'm dating your best friend. Aren’t you not jealous and don’t you want to prove that we’re the one who’s together?” Harry asks and pulls me closer to him.

    “Kiss, kiss, kiss!” the boys chant and Nikki looks as if she’s taken aback but soon chants it as well.

    “We need to make it convincing, so try to make it a long one.” Harry mutters under his breath.

    “Here goes nothing.” I whisper to myself as he leans in closer.

I close my eyes as I'm so scared and really nervous. It’s my first kiss, after all. Then, his lips are pressing on mine. Oh my god… what am I supposed to do? Harry, sensing my nerve, laughs and smiles underneath my lips.

How am I supposed to make it convincing when I don’t even know how to kiss…? Harry cups my face. I open my left eye that’s facing away from Nikki and the cameras, and look at Harry’s closed eyelids. There’s something about the way his lips pressed against mine that makes my heart flutter. Am I the only that’s experiencing this feeling? I guess it’s not a reciprocal feeling…

I flutter my eyes close again and pull away from him when I feel it’s been long enough. I hold Harry’s hand that’s cupping my face and place it on his lap.

He stares at me for a few seconds when Nikki interrupts.

    “Okay, we get it. You guys are official and Jade is just photoshopped.”She says and chuckles.

Harry nods firmly and the rest of the interview wasn’t as awkward as before.

I lean on the rail that surrounds the top of the Eiffel Tower. The boys are inside, talking to Nikki after the interview has finish and here I am, gazing through the sunset scenery alone at the top of the Eiffel Tower. I hug myself as it’s getting colder. I close my eyes and enjoy the breeze that’s slapping me in the face.

    “You look alone.” He says and places his jacket on my shoulder.