Chapter 12 xx

As I expected, I will be visiting this very bathroom quite a lot.

    “Ames, what are you doing in there? Laying eggs?” Louis asks and knocks on the door violently.

I quickly turn on the tap and wash my face. There’s no way I’m going to let him see me cry. I wipe my face and open the door and look at him wearily.

    “I don’t lay eggs, dude. I give birth.”

He puts his hands up in the air, surrendering. I chuckle and put my arms around his shoulder.

    “What’s up swag master?” I ask.

“Great news. Eleanor is coming!” he says and claps his hands.

I give him a confuse look. He looks at me, frowning.

    “Don’t tell me you don’t know who she is.” He says warningly.

    “Who’s Eleanor?” I ask.

    “I told you, don’t tell me you don’t know who she is.”

    “That’s exactly what I did. I said ‘who’s Eleanor?’ I didn’t say ‘who’s she?’.” I say in a duh tone.

He rolls his eyes and sits on the sofa along with the other boys minus Harry—of course! I mean, we’re going to leave half of his soul.

    “Lads, I have bad news.” Louis says and shook his head disappointingly.

Liam, Niall and Zayn exchange looks. I roll my eyes. Can’t this guy stop being such a drama queen? I mean, seriously, all I do is that I don’t know who the freaking Eleanor is.

    “This girl here,” he points at me “doesn’t know who my beloved Eleanor is.”

Beloved...? His sister? His—

    “Dear Amethyst, Eleanor Calder is my lovely girlfriend.” He explains and rolls his eyes and mutters “what a way to burst my happiness bubble.”

As if I can’t hear that!

    “Oh... she is...?” I ask and scratch my head.

Louis glares at me.

    “Okay... let’s rewind until when you told me she’s coming—”

    “She’s coming?!” Niall, Zayn and Liam chorus together.

Louis looks at me as if saying ‘you just spoiled it!’

    “You never told me they don’t know.” I whine “sorry...”

    “You should be.” He says and mock mad.

    “Not my fault to think that you already told them. I’m not THAT important.” I mutter.

    “Don’t ever say that you’re not important, Ames.” Niall warns and pulls me so I’m sitting next to him on the sofa.

I raise my brows.

    “I agree with Niall. You are important. You just don’t know you are important.”

“Your point?” I say and look at Zayn wearily.

    “What he’s trying to say is that... you are important to us even if you’re not important to anyone else and you just don’t know how important you are.” Liam explains.

    “Okay, this is getting interesting. How ‘important’ am I then?”

All four of them stands up and crowding me.