Chapter 2 xx

I look at the ring on my ring finger on my left hand. I'm now someone’s wife… would it be mean if ask for a divorce or something? Would it ruin his reputation? Would it ruin MY reputation? Will I gain haters? Maybe I should stop thinking about the divorce.

I look outside the window on the plane. The clouds look like candy floss… I'm hungry. When will we be departing? Oh, in case you don’t know where I am at the moment, I'm on my way to Australia. With Harry Styles snoring (rather loudly) next to me. Yeah, for the honeymoon. Isn’t that what newlyweds do?

I push Harry’s head that was just lying on my shoulder and instantly his eyes are open wide. Not a really good wife now, am I? It’s negotiable though, I'm only 17!!

    “You really need to stop snoring you know.” I say to him.

He looks at me and yawns.

    “Can’t help it, I'm tired.” He says and once again, he yawns.

    “Hey, you hungry?” I ask.

I may not be a good wife but I'm not cruel, you know.

    “Hungry is an understatement. I'm starving.” He says and rubs his tummy.

Boys and their big appetite. How am I going to survive?

    “I'm sorry, but I only have—" before I could finish my sentence, he snatches away the chocolate bar I had in my hand.

I scoff and roll my eyes. I glare at him whilst puffing my cheek a little.

    “What?” he asks with his mouth full.

    “Nothing. It’d be nice if you talk after you finish swallowing, mister.” I say and pull out my iPod along with my earphone and a chocolate bar for myself.

I put on the earphone and press the play button on my iPod and eat my choc bar happily. I look at Harry and trying to figure what he’s doing. He mouths some things but… what is it. I give a questioning look and he pulls out my headphone.

    “Hey, ask before you pull it.” I warn and give him a glare.

He rolls his green eyes and gives me ‘are you serious?’ kind of look.

    “What?” I ask.

    “I've called out your name for like thousandths time.” He frowns and crosses his arms.

    “You’re so childish. Sorry, I didn’t realise my iPod was too loud.” I say and lower down the volume.

He grins widely at me and show off his deep dimples.

    “I've been told. Anyway, do you have any choc bar left?” he asks and holds out the empty chocolate wrapper.