Chapter 13 xx

I put all of my clothes in my luggage. While I'm too occupied with putting it inside, someone covers my eyes with their hands.

    “Guess who!” he says excitedly.

I put my hands over the person’s hand. Just by its softness, I can recognise who that is.

    “Harry Styles, duh.” I say and chuckle as he places his hands away from my eyes.

    “I've got something for you.” He says and smiles; showing off his dimples.

I raise one of my brows at him. He does the double-jerk with his eyebrows and smiles mysteriously at me.

    “What do you think it is?” he asks.

    “A puppy?! Is it a puppy?!” I say sarcastically.

In return he chuckles and instructs me to close my eyes. My eyes fluttered close and I can hear my heart beats two times faster than it normally did. No, it’s not because that I'm excited to see what he’s going to give me—well, yes, partly, but there’s more… it’s because that Harry Styles is close to me…

    “You can open it now.” He murmurs.

I open my eyes only to reveal a bracelet hanging down from his fingers. I wear a gobsmacked expression and his eyes lit up.

    “Oh my god. Thank you.” I say as I take the bracelet off him.

The bracelet is beautiful! It’s a charm bracelet without the charms. Despite that, it’s still the most beautiful bracelet I've ever seen.

    “I'll give you the charms as we travel across the globe. As for now, these two will be the charms.” He says and hands me the charms.

One of them is a kangaroo since I'm from Australia, I suppose and the other one is his name: ‘Harry S.’ written in fancy writing with a love heart replacing the dot after S.

    “Why do I have your name as one of the charms?” I say, blurting out my curiosity.

    “So that you can remember that I'm the one who give it to you.” He smiles.

I put on the charms whilst he eyes my every movement.

    “Oh, I remember, I have to see Jade.” He confesses “see you later.”

Before he leaves, he kisses my cheek. Almost immediately, I touch my right cheek. I am stunned by his action. I am so happy—but he’s going to see Jade…

Well at least he gave me a bracelet!

I guess that I'm not the only one with the bracelet… Jade has one too. But it’s in gold. Hers is filled with charms like a heart shape, his name (obviously), her name and lots of other lovey-dovey stuff.