Chapter 10 xx

Louis and Liam put their arms around my shoulder whilst Zayn has his arm on Liam’s and Niall’s arm is on Louis. We stroll together to the park nearby the hotel—not really nearby… quite far, actually.

    “Ames, I think you can now officially be our fifth member of One Direction.” Zayn says.

I poke my head out a bit, so that he can see me and give him a questioning look.

    “Who’s the unlucky guy that has been kicked out?” I ask, playing along with him.

He motions his head towards Harry and Jade who’s ahead of us.

I look up and instantly regret it. Harry has his arm on Jade’s shoulder and they’re laughing about something. Hmm… who am I kidding? Harry’s the flirter in the band.

    “I can’t sing.” I declare and poke my head back in along with the guys.

Now it’s Niall’s turn to poke his head out.

    “Harry said you’re a great singer, though.” He says and looks at me curiously.

I shrug my shoulder.

    “Race you to the swing.” Niall says and raises his eye brows repeatedly in a challenging way.

    “I will, but stop with that already.” I say and slap his arm softly.

He pokes his tongue out and on three, we race to the swing, I guess our speed is the same, since we’re there at the same time. I take a seat at one of the vacant swing. I push my legs off the ground to make the swing goes a bit faster.

I close my eyes and let the air hit my face. I kick off my shoes and open my eyes wide when I hear someone’s yelping from the pain. From the swing, I can see Louis looks up to the sky to see where the shoes came from.

    “Amethyst Wyatt—Styles… whatever, you are going to pay. Get off that swing this instant!” he roars and looks at me sharply.

    “Uh oh…” I mutter and quickly make a run for it.

    “Boys your help are needed. I want her dead or alive.” Louis directs and the boys instantly charge, trying to chase.

    “I don’t know why I'm running, but if it’s a revenge on Ames I'm willing to!” Niall declares happily.

    “Not fair, five against one—” I stop in my midsentence when I realised that Harry also join in the chase and leaving Jade laughing her arse out from our childishness.

    “Help me!” I yell at a random person that I run past but none of them do when they realise it’s One Direction who chase me.