Chapter III xx

Both of us are on the bed. Harry’s with his laptop and me… well, let’s just say that I have nothing to do.

    “Harry, what’s you middle name?” I ask.

I have been asking him the most random thing ever for the past few… hours. Yes, I admit that I like to infuriate him.

    “Edward. Yours?” he asks again.

But surprisingly he replies to every single question that I've thrown at him. Without even getting annoyed.

    “Bella.”

    “Really? It’s like from the Twilight, you know, Edward and Bella?” he says excitedly and looks up from his laptop.

I crack up laughing. Ha, so easy to trick.

    “I was just kidding. It’s Lillian.”

I wipe the tears from my eyes. I crack my necks to loosen it a bit. I don’t know if that’s actually true.

    “Ooh, how did you do that? Doesn’t it hurt?” Harry asks with his brow knitted together.

Whoops, the cracking sound must’ve been a bit too loud.

I shake my head and smile at him.

    “What’s your favourite colour or colours?” I ask.

He closes his laptop shut and put it away. He leans on the bed board and rubs his chin like he’s thinking. Which I'm pretty sure he’s not. I mean who doesn’t know their favourite colours? I do, but that’s not the case…

    “Orange. I love orange.” He finally states after a couple second of silence.

He looks at me questioningly. What’s my favourite colour, anyone? I'll just select randomly.

    “Green, but not all type of green, certain ones. “I say, finally deciding.

He nods and someone’s tummy starts grumbling. Was it mine? I'm not THAT hungry… or is it—

    “I'm hungry… let’s go somewhere and eat.” Harry says get off the bed.

    “Sure.” I say and wear my flats.

We walk down the hallway and a lady looks at us and smiles widely.

     “You guys are cute together. Newlyweds?” she asks and looks down at our fingers.

I blink a couple of times before her words register my head. Cute… together? Is this lady alright? Should I call the ambulance? Before I could open my mouth, harry beats me to it.