Chapter 17 xx

• Dedicated to anyone who's reading...

I take a glance outside the window, looking at the light up Eiffel Tower that stands out amongst all the other buildings. What was I about to do…? Yes, Google! I type in ‘Google.com’ at the URL box and wait for it to load. Why did I go to this website? I look at the blue, red, yellow and green coloured writing that appears on the screen.

Why can’t I think straight? It seems like my body is here, in this room but my mind is elsewhere. I push the table so that the chair is now standing only on two legs. Okay, I went to Google, then—

Bam!

    “Ouch…” I groan and rub the back of my head.

Gosh, why did all of the sudden someone just knocks on the door like a maniac at 11 o’clock at night, not to mention? That’s just plain crazy!

Ranting to myself, I open the door at look at Zayn’s face that has a huge grin plastered on it.

    “What do you want?” I ask in monotone.

    “We have a mission to accomplish.” He says excitedly and pulls me out of my room before I have the chance to close it.

    “Oi, I need to close the door.”

    “Don’t worry about it, no one will steal anything.” He says and urges me to walk faster.

I roll my eyes.

    “Whatever you say, Malik.” I mutter quietly “where are we going?”

He ignores my question and walks faster, pulling me behind him, to the lift.

    “Just wait and see.” He says as we enter the lift.

The lift stop with a ‘ting’ at the ground level. I walk out of the lift to face few people roaming around the lobby, checking in, checking out or just stalking 2/5 of One Direction. Liam and Louis.

    “So, this better be good, since Zayn practically made me not shut my hotel room door.” I say and look at Zayn with the corner of my eyes sharply.

    “We’re going to the airport.” Louis says as we make our way to the parking lot.

I sigh before entering the black car that Louis probably rented and sit next to the window.

    “Before I forgot, where’s Niall?” I ask and look around.

    “He said that he’s meeting up with a girl called Karyl, Karoline…?” Liam says questioningly, as if asking the boys to help him.

    “You mean Karilys?” I correct him.

    “Yeah, Karilys. Who is she anyway?” he asks and nudges my rib.

    “A girl he met in my room…” I say and look at my watch “about six hours ago?”

Zayn turns around from his seat and looks at me with his eyebrows arched.

    “Are you serious?” Zayn asks.

    “Yeah, you think I was lying?” I ask and mock shock.

    “No, just shocked. By the way, what was he doing in your room?” he asks.

    “He was about to tell me something, but then… well he saw Karilys and he just couldn’t take his eyes off of her. So I’m guessing that the love is blossoming. Don’t you think?” I ask to no one in particular.

    “Aw, our little, innocent Niall is growing up!” Louis says jokingly and smiles with his eyes at the rear mirror.

I laugh at his remark and continue on wondering why the heck we’re going to the airport.