Chapter 31

Castielle's POV

Decided to go to the park again since I couldn't sleep. I looked down the street and saw flashing lights and people outside of Lissy's house. I felt a hand grab my shoulder and I spun around quickly.

"Hey are you okay?" Jason asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. What's up?"

"I was trying to find you so you could come to Lissy's surprise birthday party." He said and pointed down the road.

"Yeah okay. Who's there?"

"Basically everyone from school." He smirked. I shook my head and laughed. Once we got to the house I saw that the fire hydrant was opened and it was spraying water onto a shirtless Connor, Collin, Drew, and their buds. They were are dancing to the beat of the music.

Jason and I walked up to Lissy and told her happy birthday. I looked around and saw that Xeno wasn't here.

"Common. Let's go."Jason lead us to the crowd. Lissy winked at me and I laughed. A little girl came running up to Lissy and hugged her. I smiled at how adorable she was and double checked for Xeno. I saw Aaron dancing with another girl inside and they were laughing. Of course I was mad, jealous, and disappointed. And for a minute I actually thought he liked me... I guess he did forget about me.

The little girl smiled and ran up to the dancing boys, tugging at Connor's pants to show him where we were. The boys all came over smiling evilly.

Collin and Connor both grabbed one of Lissy's arms tightly and then Drew punched her right arm fourteen times.

"Let me go!" I she yelled, and they released her.

Drew, Connor, and Collin laughed hysterically and I smiled at their foolishness.

"You know I love you right?" Connor asked hugging her.

"Totally.." She said with sarcasm and then Collin hugged her too. I felt a pang of jealousy go through my heart, wait jealousy?! Drew and the boys grabbed her and put her in the water.

She jumped onto Connor before he could get away, and nuzzled him from behind.

"Ewwww!"He yells, but laughs at the end.

"Aww..." I said and she smiled. I looked over and saw Collin sit next to me on the driveway.

"Hey how are you?"

"Okay I guess."

"Can I ask you something? You know, without telling anyone...?"

"Yeah sure."

"I really like this girl but I have no idea how to ask her out. She's sweet, smart, talented, and exceptionally beautiful... What I should do?"

"Well if you really like her I would take her somewhere, like to the roller skating rink or to the movies, take her to dinner and then ask her." I shrugged my heart beating a thousand miles a minute.

"Thats a great idea! Thank's Cas!" He said and stood up. I saw everyone going into the house so we decided to follow

All of the boys started dancing and Lissy and a few other girls started doing the dance properly.

"Up in the club, we just broke up I'm doing my own little thing You decided to dip but now you wanna trip Cause another brother noticed me I'm up on him, he up on me don't pay him any attention Cause I cried my tears, for three good years Ya can't be mad at me" everyone sang along, Lissy shoved Connor lightly and Ooo's filled the crowd, and it started a dance competition. Girls against boys.

The song ended and everyone cheered for the girls. I smiled and clapped. I felt someone hit me and I fell.

"Ow!"

"Oh sorry are yo-" The boy said and when he looked up I realized it was Xeno. "Oh my gosh Rose!" He yelled and helped me up. He pulled me to an empty room and sat me down on a chair.

"Where the hell were you?! Me and dad were worried sick! You could've died and we wouldn't have known!" He yelled pacing the room then he stopped and looked at me. I zoned out and thought about how Aaron was dancing with another girl.

He'll never love you. You'll never be good enough. Youre so pathetic. Worthless. Unwanted. He lied! The voices in my head repeated. I put my head in my hands and tried to ignore them but they kept getting louder. I felt my heart beat faster and I started to sweat. It felt like the walls were caving in and it was hard to breathe.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly. "Rose?!" I heard Xenophen say. It sounded like he was really far away. I saw black spots cloud my vision. Not this time.

I fought with the voices in my head for what seemed like hours until the black spots went away and I could breathe.

"Castielle?!" I looked around the room trying to gain control of my raging heartbeat. When it finally slowed down a little bit I answered him.

"What?" I said my voice cracking with exhaustion.

"I'm gonna go tell Conner we have to go. Stay here until I get back." I was to tired to argue so I just let him leave.

He came back a few minutes later and took me to the house. Luckily everyone was asleep so Xeno could sneak me into the house and put me to bed.