Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Our readers and of course Anna

Kaylen's P.O.V.

Regret sure can be a pain.

 I mean it's not like it's avoidable. Everyone feels it at some point. Even the goddamn president. Probably him most of all.

Although I can say regret is only a stupid word. Nothing can describe the things I felt. The things I still feel.

You can only hope for a miracle when things get as bad as they have for me.

When you feel nothing towards anyone. When all you have is the pit of pain that only grows deeper with each passing day.

It's not like I haven't tried to get better. I have. Just didn't succeed yet.

All I really have to live for at the moment is my German shepherd Klaus.

***

"Kaylen I'm going to visit Daniel. I'll be back tomorrow at two." My mother pauses when she sees my appearance.

"You better get washed up and go to school today." She speaks firmly.

I simply nod, staring at the T.V. screen.

She sighs, grabbing her keys.

"Bye." Is all she says before leaving.

Well that's just lovely. I hate school.

*******************

I dress myself in my torn black skinny jeans, an oversized gray sweater, a pink scarf and my combat boots.

I leave my thick blonde hair down with it's natural curls and feed Klaus then rush out the door without eating anything.

When I run through the front door of the school, I crash into another student making her spill orange juice on her dress.

I gasp, falling backwards.

"I'm so-" But before I can continue another girl decides to butt in.

"Look at what she did to your dress Cas! We should teach her a lesson."

I stand up as I speak. "The only lessons I have come to learn are my school lessons, so if you'd excuse me." I push past the two, trying to avoid trouble.

"Hey, wait!" I heard Cas call to the other girl when she charges at me, but it was too late.

The other girl had already knocked me to the ground, where she decided to punch me.

I knee her quite hard on the back and flip her over, punching her back.

" Du jerk! Du kan inte skjuta mig runt, señorita !" (You jerk!You can't push me around, Missy!)

I speak mixing spanish with swedish, as I punch her yet again.

"Arrête!"(Stop it!) I hear the girl called Cas command in french, as she pulls me off of her friend.

I knew what she said, since I spoke almost every language, but I still didn't listen.

I punched her too, and before anything else could happen the school guards pulled us apart.

Damn I was gonna be in for some big shit if my mother found out.

END OF CHAPTER

A/N:

So that is chapter one in Kaylen's's point of view. Hope you like it so far. :)

~Lissy