Chapter 4

Castielle's POV

We walked into the principal's office in silence. I leaned against the door frame and set Holly's stuff down. The other girl who I now know as 'Kay' sat in one of the chairs in front of the principal and Holly sat in the other chair. Kay was slouching in her chair and Holly was sitting stiff in her chair. She never shows her pain in front of the 'enemy' as she likes to call her opponent.

I shot her a glare and she grimaced as she told her side of the story.

"Ms. Ryder?" Ms. Greene said. Kay glared at me and said, "What?" grumpily turning to Ms. Greene.

"Is this true? Did you spill orange juice on Ms.West's shirt?"

She looked down and said "Yes...." Holly smiled in triumph.

"I did bump into her, making.. Ms.West spill the orange juice she was carrying on her shirt. After that happened, Ms.I-Wanna-Fight over here jumped on me, punching me; and making me act in self defense. Nothing more, nothing less." Kay said and Ms. Greene gave her a pointed look and she looked down.

"Alrighty then. Ms.West is free to go to class, as are you Ms.Ryder, but just make sure to stay out of any more trouble." She smiled kindly, and Kay rushed out of the office.

"Can I take her trombone to Mr. Vale?" I asked Ms. Greene. She nodded and we left the room with our stuff.

"So.....Crazy friend, huh?" she asked me as we both headed down the stairs.

"Look I don't know who you think you are but stay out of my way." I answered with a blank expression and we went our separate ways. I quickly went to my locker and grabbed my stuff for french class and went to the band room.

I walked into the band locker room and put Holly's trombone up. I grabbed my violin went to Mr. Vale's office. When I walked into the band room all of the freshman whispering, most likely about how band camp went.

I knocked on Mr. Vale's office door and entered the room. He looked up from his computer and glared. He saw that it was me and his glare softened. It's a good thing Holly and I are his favorite students.

"Why aren't you in second period?" He asked.

"Holly got in a fight... She's in the principal's office."

He sighed, "Don't let it happen again and tell her to stay out of trouble." he said. I walked out of his office and everyone's eyes were on me again. I glared and left quickly heading to french.

French passed quickly and so did the next 2 classes. I met Holly at her locker and we walked to lunch together.

"So what's your punishment?" I asked her taking a bite from my ham sandwich.

"Detention this Wednesday for an hour."

"That sucks... You'll be late for rehearsal."

"Damn I forgot about that!"

"Well now you know..." I said finishing my lunch as Kay strolled into the cafeteria. Holly glared at her and I shook my head.

"Be nice." I said pointing out her bruised nose.

"Whatever." she grumbled. "You got hit pretty good too. You got a bruise on your jaw." she said poking it. I hissed in pain and slapped her hand away.

After lunch I got my stuff out of my locker for my next class, language arts. My favorite class. Why you may ask? Because my best friend/crush is in that class.

I walked into my AP Language Arts class and looked around the room. There was a decent amount of kids at the desks chatting among themselves. I searched for Aaron until he was seated with a new student in a heated conversation. I sighed as I noticed there was only one seat left, and it just so happened to be at the table in the back right next to Kay. But what is she doing here? This is a sophomore class... not freshman.

"Damn freshman." I mumbled to myself.

A.N.

Hey thanks for reading! Vote, and Comment!! ;)