Chapter 25

Bonjour! :P

Castielle's POV

 I guess I zoned out because the sun was shining brightly down on my face and Ellie still sleeping on my lap. I was at the same bench where I played my violin the other day. Nobody was here and the sun was just now rising. I yawned and shifted Ellie so that I could carry her while I walked over to the public bathroom. I laid Ellie on the baby changing table and changed into a pair of jeans and left my hoodie on. I brushed through my hair and put it into a ponytail. Ellie woke up while I changed so I brushed her hair and put it in a french braid and she decided to change into her blue and white striped dress.

"Mommy I'm hungry." Ellie whined.

"Waffle house?" She nodded excitedly and pulled me out of the bathroom.

-Skip the walk to waffle house-

"Hello welcome to Waffle house what would you like to order?" The waiter asked me.

"Water for me and orange juice for her. Also two pancakes and a side of bacon." I said looking at the menu.

"Okay I'll be right back... Wait shouldn't you be in school?"

"I have to watch her today so I can't."

"Is she yours?" He asked confused and kinda shocked.

"Mommy can I have my turtle?" Ellie asked and I nodded.

"No I'm not actually her mom. I'm her older sister." the guy nodded and left.

I checked my phone for the first time and saw three calls from Xeno and five from Dad. But what surprised me most was that Aaron hadn't responded to my phone call. Usually he at least contacts me an hour later. I sent dad a text back,

Ellie and I are fine. We stayed at a friends house and she's at pre-school now. You can pick her up later.

I took Ellie to her new preschool and walked to school. I was about two hours late but whatever. I was sitting in my section getting worried glances from Xeno and Holly. The bell rang and I sprung up from my seat and hurried out the door before Xeno and Holly could catch up. 

I continued to do this for the rest of the day, until lunch came. I walked into the lunchroom and realized I had nobody else to sit with. I grabbed my lunch, which consisted of a bottle of water and a bag of chips and went to the choir room. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Aaron looking at me worried and saw him leave the table. I ignored it and left the cafeteria hoping he wouldn't follow me.

A.N.

Sorry guys I've been really busy lately. In case you haven't found out I did change my username to Musically_Mad . Hopefully there will be more updates since it's summer but no promises.

Bai~ Alpha