Chapter 8

Heyy! :P

Castielle's POV

I walked through the front door and was immediately ambushed by Buster. I set my stuff on the kitchen counter and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. I checked the clock and saw that it was only three.

 "Come here Buster!" I yelled as I opened the back door the let him out. I drank some water from the bottle and let Buster back inside. I grabbed my blank sheet music and pencils and put them in a jaw string bag. I put Buster's collar and leash on him and we started to walk to the park.

We got to the park and I tied buster's leash to the leg of the bench and sat down. I observed the park and started to write a new song for the band as I heard something bounce on the sidewalk breaking my train of thought. I looked up from my notebook. I saw a Buster guarding a basket ball and a few boys looking back and forth between me, Buster, and the ball. Oh did I mention they were shirtless? Well they are... and they're hot.

Anyways the boy with the short brown hair rolled his eyes and started to walk towards me. Only then did I realize that he was the new kid who sat with Aaron.

"Hey can we get our ball back?" He asked me.

"Yeah sure..." I said not looking up from my writing. I glanced up and saw him going to the ball but Buster growled at him and looked at me.

"Ah!" the boy screamed when Buster showed his sharp teeth. He went to get the ball again but the same thing happened.

"Can you you tell your mutt to give me the ball?" He said aggravated.

"First off he's not a mutt. He's a pitt-bull." I said angrily. I looked at buster and I could tell he didn't want the ball. He was just messing around. I smiled and laid my hand flat and buster laid back down.

"Buster give him the ball. You have your own." I said and showed him his ball. He wagged his tail and nudged the ball with his nose to the guy. I tossed him his tennis ball and he caught it in his mouth.

"Who trained your dog?" the guy asked me picking up his ball.

"Me."

"Yeah right! A girl can't train a dog that well!" Buster growled and dropped his ball. I bent down and unclasped his leash and gave buster the hand command for 'come here'. Buster came and sat next to me. I glared at the boy.

"You want to doubt my training skills?"

He smirked. "Sure! Just because your mutt can sit doesn't mean he's trained." By this time the other three boys were standing behind him.

I looked at Buster."Wolf and pray. No biting. No scratching. No injuries. Got it." he licked my hand and I looked at the boys. "You have five seconds to run." the boys looked at each other scared.

"Five." Buster growled and the boys backed up.

"Four." I said in a warning tone. Buster barked and licked his snout.

"Three." The boys took off and Buster stood up.

"Two... One!" I shouted at them and released the beast. Buster took off like a rocket after them snapping at their heels. I laughed as I saw two boys climb up a tree terrified. The third boy ran to the kids playhouse and went to the top. The brown haired boy ran a few yards in front of me in the field and laid down covering his head. Buster came up behind him and growled. I whistled and Buster looked up at me and trotted over and sat down next to me.

All of the boys grabbed their stuff and ran off like chickens. I laughed and gave buster a treat. I put my stuff back into my bag and put Buster back on his leash and went to the daycare to pick up Ellie, dropping off Buster at the house.

"Hello I'm here to pick up Ellie West?" I asked the lady at the front desk. I showed her my ID and she left to get Ellie.

"Cassy!" The little girl yelled excitedly running into the room holding her little stuffed turtle.

"Hey kiddo." I ruffled her hair and she pouted.

"Can I have a piggy-back ride?" I nodded and bent down to let her on.

"Oh Ms.West?" The lady asked.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Since Ellie is is turning 4 next month she will no longer be able to stay at this daycare."

"Why not?"

"Because she needs to go to pre-school and we don't have that kind of curriculum." I nodded at her and left.

After we got back I gave Ellie a bath and we went upstairs to my room so she could play while I took a shower. I got dressed in a pair of sweat pants and a tank top and sat on my balcony while Ellie played quietly in my room. I looked down the street and saw the brown haired boy from earlier down the street laying down on the lawn of a house with a moving truck in the driveway.

I looked at Ellie who was lying on my floor. "Looks like we've got a new neighbor." I said examining the new guy in town.

Hey so in case you're confused about what the hand signals look like heres a like that explains them and it has pictures! http://www.bordercollierescue.org/advice/Content/UniCommands.html

Don't forget to Vote and Comment! Thanks ~ Anna