Chapter 20

Lissy's POV

"Common, I'll walk you home, we both live on the same block." Collin offered.

Really? Wow, how did I not know that?

"Umm,okay....." I was in big, big, big, big, big, big, big, big, big, big, big, big, big, big, big, big, big  sh*t when I got home....I forgot to call my mom! And Gabby wanted me to stay the night, and I was gonna be walked home by a boy, and I am not sure if I just accepted a request to be Connor's girlfriend. Boy, what a night I had in store for me.

We walked for quite a while before anyone spoke.

"So....you and Cas sing in the choir?" Well that was random....

"Yeah.. I also like to sing by myself sometimes, but I was always too shy to sing in front of anyone..."

"Well....." He looked at the floor. "Can you sing now? I would really like to hear.."

I looked at him, with tears of fear bubbling in my eyes. "O..okay..."

He smiled, squeezing my hand in a comforting way.

I took a deep breath in, and started.

"L-look into my eyes.." I closed my eyes, singing with my whole heart.

"You will see what you mean to me.. Search your heart, search your soul, and when you find me you'll search no more.."

"Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for. You can't tell me it's not worth dying for. You know it's true, everything I do, I do I it for you."

I opened my eyes, and saw that Collin was singing with me. Cool! I didn't know he sang.

"Look into your heart, you will find, there's nothing there to hide. Take me as I am, take my life. I would give it all, I would sacrifice."

We both stopped walking, and sang full heartedly.

"Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for, I can't help it, there's nothing I want more. You know it's true, everything I do, I do it for you, oh yeah. There's no love, like you're love, and no other could give more love. There's nowhere unless your there, all the time, all the way, yeah.."

We both calmed a bit, lowering our voices just a tad.

"Look into your heart, baby...Oh you can't tell me it's not worth trying for, I can't help it, there's nothing I want more."

Our voices raised in harmony once again. I was so amazed at how good he could sing.

"Yeah I would fight for you, I'd lie for you, walk the wire for you, I'd die for you...."

I looked into his eyes, and mine were now locked to his. "You know it's true, everything I do, I do it for you..."

He smiled, and I smiled back.

"You......you......you sing?" I could hardly believe it.

"Apparently, m'lady." He answered.

"I........" I didn't know what to say. Our foreheads were touching, and that was strange enough.

We leaned in a bit, my heart racing, and then.........

"Lissy?! Lissy, get up!" I heard a worried voice.

I opened my eyes, and saw Connor crying.

"Oh, thank God!" He hugged me, and I just pondered for a moment....what just happened?

"What happened?" He pulled away, holding my shoulders as he spoke. "You sorta passed out..."

"But...how?" I was so darn confused.

"You and I were singing, and then when we finished you passed out.."

Oh!Now I get it...I couldn't take the awkwardness.

"How long was I out?"

"Not long, thank God. I caught you before you got hurt real badly....A-are you okay?"

I hadn't realized until just now, that I was crying.

"Y-yeah, I just....It's nothing.." He gave me a pointed look.

"Really!" He laughed softly. "Well, let's get you home." He helped me up.

It wasn't nothing.... I was upset that I had passed out..... Here's the thing, I have a crush on Collin......... So, yeah..

We walked the rest of the way home in silence.

"Well, here we are..." we were both standing on my front porch... surprisingly, it was very quiet.

"Thanks for walking me..." I hesitantly kissed his cheek before closing the door behind me.

I slid to the floor, cupping my face with my hands.

D*mn it! I hate my life....Why did I do that?!?!

A/N:

.............Boop, boop...

~Lissy