Chapter 13

Recap-Castielle's POV

"Thank you! I love you too. Bye." I said hanging up.

I hope Conner doesnt freak out tomorrow when he wakes up.

Lissy came in with a smile.

" Eh bien, que s'est bien passé ...(Well, that went well...)"Lissy told me in French, making me smile.

"What does that even mean?" Collin asked confused.

Lissy and I both laughed."It means this sleepover is a go."

Lissy's POV

I ran as fast as my feet would take me,away from the sweaty monster of a boy that was chasing after me.

I made a sharp turn at the corner,and screamed when Connor got a pull out of my hair.

Just as I did so, I recognized Castielle on her balcony of some sort."Cas, help!"I screamed to her and Buster who had just made it to her front door.

"Buster, get him!"Cas commanded,sending Buster into a flight of a run.A boy that was with her had finally caught up to me and Cas just in time to see Buster tackle Conner to the floor;knocked out cold.

Cas yelled making Buster look up at her."Come!"She ordered,and he sprinted back to her."Collin watch Buster."She told the boy,as she ran up to me.

"Lissy are you okay?!"She questioned in a worried tone of voice."Yeah...I'm fine."I answered quite out of breath as I held my chest.

We both looked down at Conner who was lying face down on the sidewalk.Cas shook him making him groan in pain.We both looked at eachother,before struggling to drag Conner to where 'Collin' and Buster were.

"Collin help me carry this *d**t back to my house please.Lissy you come too!Buster heel!"She gave us all orders,which we all obeyed.

Cas and Collin set Connor on the couch,and She put Buster in his kennel after putting her violin away."You guys stay here."She gave us yet another order,as she went somewhere in her house.

"Typical Castielle. Always taking the lead of everything."I mumbled to Collin,and we both smiled.

I sat down in a recliner,and Collin was now leaning against the door frame,when Cas returned with a first aid kit.

First she cleaned up Conner,before giving me some pain relievers for my bruised knuckles.

"There,you should be fine for now...So..what happened?"She asked me,taking a seat on the floor.

It took a little while,but I explained everything to her and Collin.

After I finished Cas got up and paced the room holding her head.She looked at the clock,as did I,and we both realized how late it already was.

"When do you have to be home?"She asked Collin and I.

"Um...I don't know..."I answered in the honest truth,rubbing my knuckles absent mindedly.

"My parents are out of town.It doesn't matter."Collin said.

"How about we have a sleep over here? Nobody will get in trouble for fights or for sneaking out of the house."Collin shrugged,and I looked at her a bit unsure.

"I have to call home."I stated,as much as I didn't want to."Do you have a phone I can use?"she handed me the home phone,and I went outside to call home.

First,I called home but when no one answered I decided to call my mom's cell.

(Key:M=Mom , L=Lissy)

M:"Hello?This is Mrs.Ryder speaking how may I help you?"

L:"Hey mom,It's Lissy.I wanted to know if it was alright for me to sleep over with a friend of mine..."

M: What?No,you're grounded remember?Oh, and I won't be back until tomorrow at One because Daniel decided to take me to dinner tonight.

L:"But then that makes no sense as to why I can't go to the sleep over!

M:"I said no, and that's it!"

My mom hung up the phone, and I slouched my shoulders with a huff.

"What more trouble can I possibly get myself into?"I mumbled to myself, walking inside with a fake smile plastered on my face.

" Eh bien, que s'est bien passé ...(Well, that went well...)"I told Anna in French, making her smile.

"What does that even mean?"Collin asked confused.

Cas and I both laughed."It means this sleep over its a go."I lied, handing her the phone.

"Okay, Ima go get some things from my house.I'll be back."I notified them grabbing my school bag so I could drop it of at my house.

"Me to."Collin spoke, holding the door open for me.

"Gracias senor(thank you Mr.)."I thanked, heading towards my house which was only about a block our so away.

I walked through Mr. Berkley's lawn, climbing over our fence before entering through our back door.

I ran upstairs grabbing my messenger bag putting my phone and such inside.

I also grabbed a pair of pajamas and some clean clothes to wear in the morning.

Once I finished with that,I wrapped my scarf around my lower face again; and checked the back of my head where my hair was pulled.

Thank God,I was okay.Anymore markings and I wouldn't be able to hide then from my mother anymore.

I locked the front door, before running through the rain towards my bike.Sadly,I didn't have an umbrella.

Before I knew it,I had arrived soaked to the bone.

I walked through the front door, where Cas and Collin burst out laughing at me.At first I glared at them, before laughing too as I shook all of my wetness onto them too.

I knew that no matter how awkward this sleep over was going to be, that we would all end up enjoying ourselves tonight; even Connor.

Even with all of our differences,I had a feeling we'd all end up being good friends.

A/N:

Aww...Cute moment! Nothing can beat the cuteness of friendship, right Anna? Well, see ya'll soon!

~ Lissy is outta here! :)