Fanfiction Terrors

One rather boring day in the Vocaloid Mansion, Len and his tag-along-buddy, (aka not-so-secret-stalker) Piko sat in Len's room tossing a bouncy ball back and forth.

"Why is today so boring?" Len groaned. "And where is everyone? We've only seen Rin today and it's half past noon."

"IA threatened me last night that if I were to wake her up before one today, my head would be on her wall." Piko piped up.

"What about...Gumi? She's fun."

"I'm not sure. Yuma texted me this morning saying something about taking her somewhere secret and to not look for them."

Len's eyebrows shot upward. "Oooh, one can only imagine what they're doing." He winked at Piko, who instantly blushed.

"L-Len!" He stuttered. "We could do what they might be doing, too, you know." He added in a much quieter voice.

"Hm, what was that?" Len crawled closer to Piko on the floor.

The white haired boy was redder than a tomato, and couldn't quite get himself to look Len in the eyes.

"Nothing!"

"You always say that." Len pouted, taking a seat about a foot away from Piko. "Why can't you tell me what you said?"

"B-Because! You'd laugh." Piko's eyes dropped to the floor between them as his hands wrung together nervously.

"I won't laugh. Promise." Len said eagerly. He was really anxious to know what his friend had said.

"I said..." Piko began nervously. "That we could, maybe, you know, do what they might be doing. If you want."

"They who?" Len's head cocked to the side. "Is it fun?"

Piko's eyes widened and he suddenly became flustered. "I don't know! Um, I bet they're reading fanfiction! Yes, fanfiction! Let's do that. I totally wasn't suggesting something else!" He laughed halfheartedly.

"Whatever. You're weird." Len sighed, standing and walking over to his desk. Piko soon joined him, and they shared the seat.

The blonde opened his laptop and got on the Internet. "So, how should we look it up?" He questioned with a sideways glance at Piko. The boy was once again blushing profusely.

"Uh, how about Vocaloid fanfiction Len Piko?" Piko said as he typed it on the laptop. "You know, so we can read one that actually has us in it."

The two searched through the results. "What does it mean when it says Len x Piko?" Len asked.

Piko bit his lip. "It just means we're really good friends in that story!" He lied.

"Okay." Len shrugged. "Hey, what's this one?" He pointed to the result at the top of the third page. "The Vocaloid Mansion? Sounds cool." He clicked on it and they both started to read.

It wasn't long before looks of horror creeped on to their faces.

"This..." Len wasn't able to continue.

"...actually happened." Piko breathed.

"Who wrote this?!" Len exclaimed, searching for the author. "Aha! IA_mazing! IA's behind this!"

The two bolted from the room and came to a stop outside IA's door. Len knocked loudly.

"Go away! It's 12:58, so I can still rip your head off for another two minutes without any regret!"

"We need to talk to you!" Len responded heatedly.

"Leave me alone!"

Piko got tired of hearing them argue and knew it would go on and on if he didn't do anything, so he took the initiative and pushed open the door.