Rehearsal

• Dedicated to Random Kid in Rehearsal

"Rehearsal time! Vocaloids, assemble!" Master ordered over the intercom. He cleared his throat. "Sorry. I had to. Report to your assigned rooms for your first song! Remember, we have a concert in a week."

IA groaned, pulling her blanket over her head. "No rehearsal today. Please."

"IA! Come on!" Rin yelled, dashing into IA's room and jumping on top of the tired girl.

IA pushed the girl off of her and onto the floor. "Screw you!"

Rin scrambled out of the room, giggling. "You're gonna be late again!"

The girl slowly crawled out of bed, her hair in a tangled ponytail. "I hate life." She groaned as she pulled on her outfit. "And I hate mornings." Grabbing her brush, she exited her room.

"Hold up!" Yuma yelled from down the hall, his running footsteps slowing down as he came closer to IA. "At least we can be late together." He said optimistically.

IA rolled her eyes, brushing her hair. "Yeah, well, screw you."

"Hurtful." Yuma whined in a high pitch voice.

"Here. Hold this." IA handed him her brush then took off running. "See you in rehearsal, loser!" She laughed.

"Hey!" Yuma followed her at a sprint.

"Haha, you'll never catch me!"

IA came to their rehearsal room, and bolted inside without a second's thought. "Hi, guys. Yuma's coming." She explained, taking a seat in the second row on the left side.

The instructor sighed. "Will you two ever learn?"

Yuma burst into the room at those very words.

"Eh, I don't think he will." IA jerked her thumb back at the pink haired teen.

"You're the worst." He commented as he took a seat between Gumi and Piko in the second row of the opposite section of chairs.

"I know." IA smirked.

Yuma stuck his tongue out at her.

"Can you two...just please stop?" The instructor rubbed his hand over his face.

"They'll never stop. It's like they're siblings." Len's eyes widened. "Are you brother and sister?" He spun around in his seat in the front row to look Yuma straight in the eye.

The instructor turned around and started to bang his head on the wall.

"Can we sing now?" Gumi asked in a rather bored tone.

The instructor turned back towards them, looking about ready to strangle one of the Vocaloids in the room.

He took a deep breath, then started the warm up, telling himself that today was not the day he would become a murderer.

There was a scraping sound behind IA, drawing her attention. She looked behind her to see Gakupo rearranging the chairs. She raised an eyebrow at him and he stopped to look at her.

"What?"

IA shook her head and turned back around with a small smile. He was a weird guy.