Breakfast

"Thank you so much for taking over breakfast this morning, Yukari! I was finally able to sleep in!" Luka stretched as Yukari flitted around the table, placing down plates.

"You're welcome." She said quietly. "I'm not the best cook though, sorry."

All the Vocloids started to eat. Suddenly, Luka spat out her mouthful of eggs.

"This tastes like a skunk's a*s!"

Len and Rin burst out in laughter.

"That's our Luka! Telling it how it is." Kaito grinned, then his face got serious. "But she's right, Yukari. Never cook again. For our sake."

The poor, purple haired girl looked ready to kill Luka.

"Listen here, you pink haired brat, I put my heart and soul into this food, all just so you could get some more rest for tonight's concert!" Yukari exploded, scaring everyone except Gumi, Galaco, Mayu, and IA.

Luka recovered quickly. "Well, then your heart and soul tastes like a skunk's a*s."

Yukari raised a clenched fist, smoke almost literally coming out of her ears.

"She gets like this when people insult her." Gumi leaned over to Yuma and whispered in his ear. He nodded, eyes still wide.

"Yuma, you're such a wuss." IA smirked, leaning forward on her elbows, chin resting in her hands. She sat in front of the scared boy.

"Shut up." He growled, kicking her under the table.

"Die! Die! Die!" Yukari chanted as she punched Luka while crouching on the table. The older girl sat there and took it with a bored expression on her face.

"Yukari, you do realize you aren't doing anything to her?" SeeU reached out toward Yukari's shoulder tentatively. The girl spun on SeeU, a crazy look in her eyes.

"Yukari, calm down." Gakupo suddenly stood up.

She relaxed and looked at Gakupo.

"B-But, Luka hurt my feelings!" Yukari cried, tears appearing in her eyes.

"That doesn't matter. What have I told you?" Gakupo continued, raising a purple eyebrow.

"Waaa! I didn't mean it!" Yukari crawled over the plates of food to Gakupo and grabbed him tightly. "I really like you, Luka! I don't want you to die!" She sobbed, releasing Gakupo and going back over to Luka, hugging her instead.

"Yeah, well I still don't like your cooking, so p*ss off." The pink haired girl growled, pushing Yukari away.

"Luka." Gakupo said sternly.

She rolled her eyes. "Fine. Yukari. I'm sorry. Now, p*ss off."

"Is it always going to be like this when someone else makes breakfast? The eggs aren't that bad." Flower shrugged. The Vocaloids around her turned to look at her with surprise.

"You can't be serious." Gumi pushed her plate away from her.

"I happen to be quite serious." Flower narrowed her eyes at Gumi.

"I don't know how you can handle such a look without weeping." Lily remarked, picking at the eggs.

"What do you mean? Flower isn't that scary." IA shrugged, then shoved a biscuit in her mouth.

"You two are so weird." Yuma shook his head with his hand over his face.

"Thank you!" Gumi grinned, punching Yuma in the arm.

"What the hell!" He yelped. Gumi laughed, leaning on him.

"You're wrong. I think we're all worse than weird. Not just Gumi and me." IA stuck her tongue out at Lily.

"You got that right, sista." Yuma winked.

"I told you not to call me that!" IA flung a spoonful of eggs at him.

"You guys..." Lily groaned.

"They're just having fun." Gumi grinned, grabbing a carrot from her plate and sticking it down Yuma's shirt while he was busy dodging IA's egg bombs. "I'm sorry, my delicious carrot! It's for the greater good." She whispered.

"Kyaa!" Yuma jumped out of his seat, scratching his back frantically.

"GUMI!" He yelled angrily.

She was too busy laughing to hear him.

In fact, everyone was laughing except for Flower, who continued to eat happily.

{Something actually happened that INSPIRED ME A GREAT DEAL TO WRITE THIS. But whateva.}