In the Attic

"Ugh, I'm bored." Luka complained, twirling her hair. Suddenly, her eyes lit up.

"I dare you three to go up to the attic and stay there for an hour!" She pointed to Len, Piko, and IA. An evil grin spread onto IA's pretty features.

"Yeah! Let's do it!" She jumped up, pulling Piko and Len with her up the stairs.

"Hey, Kaito! Can you pull down the attic stairs?" She called to the blue haired boy as he walked past the trio.

He shrugged, his mouth full of ice cream.

"C'mon. Set that bowl down and help!" IA demanded. "Before these two idiots get away!" She looked pointedly at the struggling Piko and Len.

Kaito gently placed his bowl on the floor, blowing it a kiss as he walked over to IA.

"Hurry!"

Kaito popped up on his tip-toes, and caught the swinging rope attached to the attic door. He pulled it down with a grunt.

"There you go, IA. Now, don't disturb me and Mrs. Ice Cream Shion again. Unless it's an emergency." He picked up his bowl again, thinking.

"Or if it involves ice cream." Kaito's face brightened and he walked away.

"Now get up here you two." IA pulled the two boys up the stair/ladder thing behind her.

When they got up there, she pulled it up, closing the three Vocaloids in darkness. "Let's explore!" IA yelled gleefully, running off into the maze of dusty boxes and random things.

"Len, stand behind me." Piko demanded of the blonde haired boy. "So you won't be scared."

Len looked offended. "What...I'm not going to be scared. You step behind me."

"No! Stand behind me!" Piko plants himself in front of Len.

"No..." Len pushed past Piko. "You stand behind me!"

"No! I'm the one that offers myself to your demons!" Piko shoved himself in front of Len.

"Rawr!" IA jumped out behind a box wearing a wolf mask. Piko screamed and dived behind Len, who didn't even flinch.

"Hey, IA."

"Aw, it didn't work?" The pale blonde girl pulled off the mask, pouting. "At least I got Piko!" She laughed.

"That wasn't funny!" Piko whined, lashing out at IA. She dodged his swipe easily.

"C'mon, guys. There's so much good stuff in here!" IA said, totally ignoring Piko's weak attempts at hitting her.

"Follow me! I found this really cool thing over there." IA tries to lead the boys away from the entrance, when a loud knocking sound came from the ground.

"Uh, IA. This isn't funny." Len commented, clutching her hand tighter.

"It's not me." She holds up both her hands, one holding Len's hand and the other holding Piko's. The knocking sound came again.

"It's a ghost!" Piko cried, clutching onto Len.

"Hey, guys!" Came the muffled voice of Luka from below. "I didn't actually mean for you to lock yourselves up there! Come down!"

"Oh, man. That was intense." The three of them said in unison when they entered the light.