Confessions

Timeskip Two Years

{Warning: This chapter contains quite a lot of a particular swear word at the beginning. Kids will be kids. Yes, this was inspired by real events. Also, thought this might be worth the warning.}

"I f*cking hate this chicken!" Ryuto's lip curled in disgust as he threw down his fork.

"Stop f*cking cussing, and I might give you something else." Luka scolded, waving her own utensil at him.

"That's a really bad habit, you know." Oliver mentioned. The now 14 year old boy still didn't cuss like his fellow Vocaloids.

"I don't f*cking care!" Ryuto stood up in his chair.

"F*cking stop it!" Luka shouted.

"F*cking make me!" Ryuto challenged, tilting his chin up.

"I'll f*cking do it. I swear I'll f*cking do it!" Luka was acting like she was going to throw her fork.

"Sit down and shut up, Ryuto." Iroha suddenly growled, walking into the dining room with an extra bowl of rice.

The small green haired boy obeyed immediately. "Yes, Ma'am."

"Hey, pass this to IA."

Yohioloid took the small slip of paper with a questioning look. "Why?"

"Because."

Yohioloid sighed and passed the paper on.

"Hey, pass this to Gumi."

Kaito raised an eyebrow. "Can I read it?"

"No, now pass it to her before I knock your head in!"

"Alright, alright. You owe me ice cream." Kaito also passed the note on.

"I can't believe we did it!" The purple haired man sitting next to Yohioloid exclaimed.

"I know!" The pink haired man sitting next to Kaito replied while running a hand through his hair.

"What do you think they'll say?" Gakupo leaned forward, placing his elbows on the table.

Yuma shrugged. "I don't know. I hope yes?"

The two boys continued on with their dinner.

"When do you think they'll send it back?" Gakupo asked suddenly.

"I don't know. I mean, they're sitting right in front of each other." Yuma looked towards where IA and Gumi were sitting a few seats away. They were talking rapidly.

"Oh god, I hope they're saying good things." Gakupo bit his lip.

"Me too." Yuma swallowed.

They spent the last 15 minutes of dinner in silence. When everyone began to pick up their plates and walk back to the kitchen, Gakupo and Yuma exchanged a worried glance.

"When?" Gakupo whispered. Yuma shrugged. After putting away everything, they started the walk back to their rooms.

"Gakupo! Yuma!"

The boys turned around, surprised.

IA and Gumi were racing down the hall, mischievous grins tugging at the edges of their lips.

"Here." They handed the slips of paper to the respective sender.

Gakupo opened his up slowly, afraid of what it might say.

It was blank.

"What?" He glanced over at Yuma's. Also blank.

The two boys looked at the girls, confused.

"It's not a yes or no question." Gumi started, rolling her eyes. A smile stilled played on her lips.

"It's a yes question." IA continued, finally letting a big smile appear.

Gakupo and Yuma shared a glance, then hugged their new girlfriends.

"IA!" Gakupo laughed.

Yuma and Gumi were already kissing. Gumi pulled away first. "I was wondering when you'd get the balls to ask me out. I just didn't think you'd use a note when you did it." She commented, smiling playfully.

Yuma leaned his forehead on hers, slight chuckles escaping his mouth.

"It was actually my idea to use the notes. Gakupo wanted to barge in on you two somewhere and profess his love while I'd be the one in the back unable to do anything. Trust me, if you didn't want to see your brother humiliate himself and not get any confession from me, then this is the better option."

"You talk too much." Gumi smiled, giving him a kiss before he said another word.

"I'll kick you in the balls if you try anything." IA declared with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't doubt you will." Gakupo grinned, wrapping his arm around her. "Let's get away from the new couple and their slobbery, lust-filled kisses."

Gakupo knew he could insult Gumi and Yuma because they were most likely too lost in their own little world.

"Wanna watch a movie?" IA questioned, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Sure. What do you want to watch?"

"Something...funny. Every time one of the characters says something that makes us laugh, we have to kiss each other." IA looked up at him with a sly smile.

Gakupo's face reddened, but he maintained the cool and collected look. "Sounds good to me." They walked to the media room, and slammed the door shut.

Piko and Len stared at the door IA and Gakupo had just closed with a loud bang. Suddenly, Piko slapped the other boy on the head. "Why don't you suggest fun things to do more often?"

"Ow! What?" Len rubbed his head, glaring at Piko, who had blushed a deep red.

"Um, nothing. I didn't say anything!"

Two years had passed, and Len was still one of the most oblivious people alive.

"Hey, where's Miki?" Len asked. As soon as the name slipped out of his mouth, Piko's eyes darkened and an evil grin spread onto his lips.

"Miki?" He said, his voice resembling that of a crazy person.

"Yeah. I need to give her back the costume she let me borrow."

"Can I see the costume?"

"Uh, sure?" Len gave the boy a confusing look as he started walking in the direction of his bedroom. "Why do you want to see it?"

"Reasons. After all, Miki is fun to mess with."

{This may or may not have been extremely confusing. If it was, I'm sorry.}