Popcorn Battle

On a late day in July, three Vocaloids sat around a TV, watching a scary movie. Actually, there was four Vocaloids in the media room, but Len was sound asleep.

"Don't you go in there! Don't you DARE go in there!" Yuma yelled at the TV.

IA glanced at Yuma and Gakupo, who sat huddled together. Even though Yuma told the woman in the movie to not follow the girl down into the basement, she did. And because this was how those movies tended to play out, the girl popped onto the screen and started stabbing the woman brutally.

Yuma and Gakupo yelped in fear. "I told you not to go in there..." The pink haired boy sobbed into Gakupo's hair.

IA smirked, glancing over at them. "Heh, wusses."

She settled down deeper into her seat while she grabbed a handful of popcorn.

She was about to put a few in her mouth when Len bolts upright with a yell. "Aah!" She screamed and threw the popcorn at the newly awakened boy.

"Hey!" Len shouted, grabbing a handful and throwing it back at her. This started a mini war between the two.

"You jerk!" IA yelled, throwing one handful particularly hard. Len dodged and it sailed over his head into Yuma's hair.

"Oops." IA realized what she had done, and jumped behind the couch.

"Don't hurt me!" She yelled.

"Gakupo! We didn't even hit you!" Len yelped when Gakupo threw popcorn at him. Len jumped up and ran across the room, followed by an evilly chuckling Gakupo. "Come here!" The purple haired man called to Len.

Yuma jumped behind the couch with IA. "Let's get them." IA nodded and grabbed two bowls of popcorn from the couch. They each picked up a handful.

"1..."

"2..."

"3!"

They both stood up quickly and launched the popcorn in their hands.

Len was hit by most of it. "Gahh!" He jumped into the air, covering his head.

"Yes!" IA and Yuma high fived.

"What's going on?" Gumi bursts into the room, followed by Mayu still dressed in her bunny pajamas. The four Vocaloids froze.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." Yuma said, suddenly calm and cool. "Let's go."

Yuma walked out with Gumi and Mayu, his arm hooked with Gumi's. He glanced back, narrowing his eyes at Len, Gakupo, and IA and mouthing the words 'This isn't over.'

The door closed, and the three Vocaloids resumed their movie watching.