Playing Games

"Are you serious? Screw you, Yoshi! Go rot in hell!" Gakupo yelled at the screen.

"Hey!" Piko exclaimed. He was Yoshi.

"Oh, sorry. Forgot." Gakupo apologized.

"Well, it is Yoshi Falls. Piko probably has some unfair advantage." IA squinted at her part of the screen, dodging a green shell.

"Piko! You're in first!" Len grinned.

"It's because I'm the best." Piko said smugly.

"Not for long." Gakupo growled. He had been reduced to second place by Piko/Yoshi.

"Go, Gakupo!" IA cheered. She was on the blue team with Gakupo. "Get in first so we can rub it in their faces!"

Gakupo chuckled. "That's the only reason why you want me to beat them?"

"Pfft, of course! Why else?" IA bit her lip as she took a sharp turn. She was in fourth place, behind Peach.

"You know what, I'm sick and tired of Peach. Bye, bye!" IA said in a sickly sweet voice, a wide smile on her face. She released a red shell. "Yes!" She cried when it made contact and she sped pass Princess Peach. "Now, on to Yoshi."

"Oh god, please no, IA!" Piko exclaimed as soon as the words had left her mouth.

"I have to at least be in second. You and Len have to be behind us." IA said matter-of-factly. "Now, scoot before I punch you in the balls."

"Len! Save me, please!" Piko scooted even closer to Len, barely keeping his eyes on the screen.

"I meant scoot in the game, not in real life!" IA rolled her eyes. Taking one hand from her controller, she reached over and punched Piko in the balls like she said she would.

"Wah!" He cried, clutching his crotch.

"IA!" Len gasped.

"Len! You two hang around me so much, you should really be used to it by now."

"I am. Piko rarely does things to upset you, though." Len argued, ignoring his white haired friend who was still writhing on the floor in pain.

"Did you really have to do that?" Gakupo questioned with a quick glance at Piko.

"Would you rather me do it to you?" IA leaned closer to Gakupo, making him laugh nervously. "And besides, you told him to go rot in hell. He may not be rotting, but he's definitely in hell right now."

As they were speaking, Piko/Yoshi had fallen to last place and Len/Koopa Troopa had finally reached fifth place. IA/Rosalina was still in second, and Gakupo/Funky Kong in first.

"We're gonna beat you!" IA sang.

"You guys play this game too much! It's unfair!" Len whined.

"Whatever, you just suck at Mariokart." IA stuck her tongue out at him. Len grumbled but didn't object.

"Yes!" IA and Gakupo cried in unison as he crossed the finish line. They high-fived when they both had finished. Len was only seconds behind them. Piko was still in last place, but was gaining fast. Too bad the game ended before he crossed the finish line.

IA tackled the two boys. Piko cried out in fright while Len laughed. "Ah, you know I love you two oblivious little sh*ts!"

"We aren't oblivious!" Len rolled his eyes.

"Sure." Piko muttered with a glance at Len. IA continued to squeeze/hug them, cooing.

"Can I join in?" Gakupo asked with a smile in his voice as he descended upon the trio. The three looked up just in time to see him before he wrapped his long arms around all of them.

Everyone laughed when he began to tickle Len and Piko.

"Gakupo, I swear, if you tickle me, you are dead." IA said in a mock serious tone. He turned his blue eyes on her, halting his tickling of the younger boys.

"So, I guess I know who's next." Gakupo grinned evilly, lunging at IA.

"Now, what have we here?" A voice laced with amusement asked.

"I thought I told you to keep your hands off my friends!" It was a girl's voice this time. Gakupo looked up guiltily from where he straddled IA, who squirmed under him.

"'Sup." She waved at the two newcomers.

Yuma sighed.

"Gakupo!" Gumi warned.

"I was just trying to tickle her!" He defended himself.

"Oh, just trying to tickle her, huh?" Yuma waggled his eyebrows.

"Don't egg him on, Yuma!" Gumi groaned.

"Why not? He l-" Yuma was cut off by Gakupo's hand over his mouth.

"Don't." He growled. Yuma nodded, eyes wide.

"D*mn, I knew you were fast, but not that fast." IA commented on Gakupo's speed as she stood up.

Yuma licked Gakupo's hand, making him pull it away with a look of disgust.

"Language, IA." The pink haired boy cautioned.

IA rolled her eyes, proceeding to flip him off.

He laughed. "IA!"

"You ain't my boss."

"True."

"Yuma, can we play our game now?" Gumi grabbed his jacket sleeve, tugging on it.

"Yeah, let's just kick them out."

"But we're still playing Mariokart!" Len argued, standing up.

"Y-Yeah." Piko rose to his feet next to Len.

"Get out." Yuma said in a deep voice resembling a demonic entity.

"Okay, wise master." IA rolled her eyes and grabbed Piko's hand. "C'mon, Len." She waved for him to follow.

He huffed, but he obeyed, taking Piko's other hand. The white haired boy turned redder than a tomato.

"Gakupo." IA grabbed his hand, pulling the three boys out of the game room. "Can I braid your hair again? I want to braid your hair again. You know what, I'm going to braid your hair again."

Gakupo smiled. "You don't have to ask."

"Good, because I decided it myself."

{This wasn't inspired by anything :P}