Celebratory Bowling

• Dedicated to Kaito

Two days before the concert, the Vocaloids gathered in their bowling alley to celebrate the coming of their concert.

"Meiko, please? For us? Just put it on." Luka begged as she shoved an ice cream cone costume in the brown haired woman's face.

Meiko gazed at the costume with disgust and contempt.

"Please?" Rin stuck out her bottom lip.

Meiko sighed, closing her eyes and shaking her head. "You two will be the death of me." She grabbed the costume and walked to the bathroom.

Rin jumped up and down. "She's gonna do it, Luka! She's really gonna do it!"

"I know. Calm down." Luka placed a hand on Rin's shoulder.

Meiko came out of the bathroom dressed as an ice cream cone.

"This is so embarrassing." Her voice was muffled by the fabric. Two sprinkles on the ice cream acted as a way for Meiko to see.

"C'mon! Everyone's waiting!" Rin grabbed Meiko's arm and pulled her down the steps to the lanes. Luka followed at a slower pace, a wicked grin plastered to her face.

"Kaito! Look who's here!" Rin called out. Kaito looked up from the blue bowling ball he was polishing. His eyes widened and a blissful grin spread onto his face.

"Mrs. Ice Cream! Oh, you're real! All my wishing, it's come true!" The blue haired man ran over with arms outstretched. "I love you so much! Marry me?" He picked up Meiko in the ice cream suit and spun her around. No one noticed that Rin had slipped off to join Gumi.

Meiko screamed.

"I hope those are screams of joy!" Kaito set Meiko down.

He didn't even leave any time for Meiko to gather her breath before he said, "Let's bowl!" and led her to his lane. Gumi and Rin were already sitting down, polishing their bowling balls.

"Gumi! Look who Rin found for me! Mrs. Ice Cream! Isn't she just delicious?" Kaito licked his lips, looking Meiko over. Inside the suit, Meiko shivered in disgust. It was really weird for her to hear that coming from her best friend's mouth.

Kaito bowled first, scoring a spare. He pouted as he took his seat. "I'm usually better than this." He mumbled.

"Your turn, Ice Cream." Rin smirked, watching Meiko bowl a perfect strike.

Kaito's jaw dropped, then he gained a determined look to his face. "Gumi, I'm taking your turn." He insisted.

"Wha- Why? No!" Gumi stood.

"Step aside." Kaito glared down into her eyes.

Having never seen him so serious, Gumi took her seat with a sour look.

"Let's go watch the Terrible Quartet bowl." Rin whispered to the annoyed green haired girl.

Gumi glanced over at the Terrible Quartet, bowling away with various shouts from each of their mouths. "Ah, what the hell. Sure."

The two friends left Kaito and Meiko the Ice Cream Cone to their bowl off.

"Ha, another strike, Mrs. Ice Cream!" Kaito said smugly, crossing his arms.

The ever silent Meiko-not-wanting-to-reveal-herself bowled a spare.

Kaito laughed. "A spare!"

Meiko rolled her eyes. In actuality, she liked this side of Kaito. He was more lively and easier to talk to. Not to mention more confident.

"I'll show you how it's done, Ice Cream!" Kaito bowled, doing a full spin before releasing the ball. It was a strike.

Meiko clapped, then bowled her turn. She did a flip, although difficult in her costume she managed it and scored a strike.

The game ended, and Meiko had more points.

"That's how it's done, son." Meiko grinned, pulling off the top part of the costume.

"M-Meiko?!" Kaito sputtered.

On second thought, his normal self was pretty cute, too.

{Hai. So I was thinking about saying which stories were inspired by real happenings starting now, but I wasn't sure if it was interesting or not. Anyway, this one happened to be inspired by real events. Pretty nice, eh? Also, I'd think it'd be fun to know who you think the Terrible Quartet is. So, yeah.}