DARYL DIXON

RIGHT.

HERE WE GO.

TALKIN BOUT MA MAN!

THE MAN.

THE MYTH.

THE LEGEND.

DARYL FREAKIN DIXON.

I've been reading some imagines and I'm starting to spot an irritating pattern.

Now, I know this book isn't help on imagines but like...stfu.

It's common in Fanfics too so hush your lil potty mouth.

The majority of the time, Daryl explodes and confesses his love after arguing about the O/C going on a run alone.

Not only is someone going on a run alone stupid and highly unlikely, they always get compared to Michonne.

Stapphhhh.

What did Michonne ever do? She's just sat over there, eating the crisps (chips in America) that she stole from Morgan while he was a bit fruit loopy.

Bit of a tangent.

But please, stop comparing the O/C. And stop sending them out alone. Nuh-uh. It's dumb.

Secondly, Daryl confessing his love.

-_-

Does Daryl look like the kind of guy to comfess his chuffin, rat eating love???

No. Don't think so.

Daryl probably has social anxiety, he's very reserved and the excuse that "I've gotten to know him better than anyone, he tells me everything" is..ahem.

BULLSHAT.

Best friend or not, Daryl is not goin to confess his undying love for your OC at moonlight.

Nor is he one for PDA.

In honesty, I don't think he'd even get too mad about going on a run. He might get a lil annoyed that the OC is going it alone but not enough for a full on breakdown over it.

Absurd.

Now, I do understand Daryl is not an easy character to write for, by any means. He's a very complex and difficult character. But please, ask for help ffs. Lmao.

We don't want this shit no more!