Ships *just a chat*

This isn't a thing you should or shouldn't do. It's just a lil chat about some of the ships.

¤ First, there's Bethyl. Daryl and Beth.

Okay. So. Meh.

I can see why people shipped it because, not gonna lie, I lowkey shipped it but lets be real. They were never gonna be together. Not with the age gap. I think he was kind of like a brother to her and her, a sister. She became someone he could talk to and open up to, which gave people reason to ship them. Personally. Meh. Like I said, I lowkey shipped them. 

¤ Secondly, theres Caryl. Carol and Daryl.

This one, I don't ship at all, because no. Just. No. Stop.

Their relationship isn't even like that anymore, it's a mother/son relationship. How can people not see it? She took him under his wing and cares for her like a son. It's even hinted at several times in the show, like. Wyd?! She wants to take care of him because she understands how he must feel; being abused 'n' all, as Sophia was abused and herself. She wants to make sure she's doing the most she can for him because she knows he had no one when he was younger.

¤ Thirdly, theres Rickyl. Rick and Daryl.

Again, I lowkey ship it. I'm not a huge fan of boy x boy (just my preference, no homo, 2 of my closest friends are gay and I have no problem with it or them) But I think the ship is actually really cute! Rick is my baby and Daryl is my smol beano, who also happens to be my husband, he just doesn't know it yet so don't spoil it! XD

Anyway. I lowkey ship it, but still.

¤ Then there's Richonne. Rick and Michonne.

Let's just say; I am a hardcore shipper of Richonne. Like. Oml. It's so sweet! It's been a long time coming as well. When they kissed and....stuff. I screamed! Like. C'mon. You gotta ship it! It's one of the best ships! They've both grown to adapt to the world they live in and to see both characters develop and come together to love one and other, it makes me wanna cry happy tears!

Phew. I need to stop before I break down and scream.

¤ There's also Caphia. Carl and Sophia, which isn't a well known ship considering Sophia was killed off early in the show.

But, how cute is it? It's so cute! He wanted to name Judith after her originally, then decided against it, because, ya know, logic. -.-

Anywho. It's so cute. Young Carl with the late young Sophia. AWW!!!!

Can you imagine?!

Ahem. Anyway. Yes. I am a shipper.

¤ There's also Grimalsh. Shane, Lori and Rick.

Bazzar. This one is mad. Shane and Rick ended up despising each other because Shane was jealous of what Rick had; A family...and Lori but that's not the pOiNt! Shh!

I personally, don't ship. Just because it seems mad to me. And I didn't really like Lori anyway sooo...

If you ship this, please tell me. Because, I'd honestly like to see why.

There are others but I'd be going on all day, so I'm gonna stop there. Let me know if you want my opinions on anymore.

Try not to start banter in the comments. I'd rather not have a war on my hands, get me?

Although, who am I to stop a war?...I ain't a treaty.