Personality

If you're character is plain, boring,  unrelatable and has a really shit background; Don't expect anyone to fall in love with them because they won't. Trust me.

If they're perfect and have no flaws or zits, A, you're a liar and, B, they aren't human.

Everyone has flaws, for example, I can be quite a control freak at times. Or bossy, if no one else is taking charge. Not to mention, I usually argue my point until everyone in the room is dead, even if my point's wrong. They're my flaws.

Don't get me started about zits, pimples and acne. Oh boiii. They can all go down the shitter for all I care. They're a pain in the ass, but they exist, so you've gotta deal with them. I hate them, but still, tHAt's nOt thE pOiNt. Shh!

If your OC doesn't have them, either through stress or the natural oils on your face; Explain to me why and how, because I'm pretty damn sure, you'd have a face as spotty as Satan's ass...and trust me, Satan's ass is spotty....I've been there....not a nice place...

WeLp. That got weird. Fast.

Back to the point.

Your OC cannot be perfect. They have to be relatable. It's a must have.

Even if it's just the occasional clumsiness, that's fine.

You'll know you've made your OC relatable when someone comments something like "O.M.G. I've done that" or "This is ME!"

Alright. Ima wrap this up now, rant over. Chill.

Thanks y'all!