Apocalypse

*slams head against wall repeatedly*

I know I've spoken about this before but, seriously guys, c'mon.

Stop. With. The. Phones. And. The. Music. And. The. Totally. Unrealistic. Things.

Your OC isn't gonna have music blaring through a friggin speaker all the time. And if they do...RETHINK YOUR LIFE!

Who the hell decides it's a good idea to have music playing in an apocalypse when one of the things thag attracts the damn walkers/zombies/shufflers/biters, is noise!!!

"Ah, yes Cassandra, play your BVB through the speakers. I think I want to be eaten alive today!" Rick cheered to the b*tch, Cassandra.

"Me too Rick!" Everyone else joined, laying on the ground, like they were part of a ritual. Cassandra nodded, playing BVB the loudest she possibly could.

That (^) is not going to happen. Music is not realistic. Neither is pink hair. Neither are high heels. And neither are phones.

Yes. I've ranted about this before, but I just saw someone else do it and, boi, it riled me up. It's safe to say, I just had a B.F

--Back to rant.

Cell phones/mobile phones are a huge no.

Nope.

Nah.

Naw.

Nu-uh.

Die.

Okay, let me ask you some questions:

1. How does the phone survive?
2. How does the phone have charge?
3. Who wants to be carrying around a phone that you can't use!?
4. What benefits does it actually have to anyone?

Okay, now let me answer them:

1. It doesn't.
2. It doesn't.
3. No one.
4. None.

But. Before you all have a B.F at me because my OC (Libby) had one at the start of my story, I will explain.

See, that was as everything was going to hell, it was the start. That -in my eyes- is acceptable. But having it 4 years into the apocalypse, is not. Also, we haven't heard about the damn thig since. And, she wasn't blaring music out through it.

Hair.

Hair.

Hair.

Hair.

IF YOU DONT STOP WITH THE PINK HAIR, IMA SHAVE THE DAMN THING OFF.

I'm in a mood today...

Anywho.

Dying your hair is okay. Sure. Go ahead.

But having bright pink hair in a friggin apocalypse, is not okay.

The colour would've faded at this point and be barely visible.

So no. She didn't twirl her bright pink and illuminated green, hair.

She sat the f**k down!!

I think I'm a little stressed today. Hm.

*slams mic on floor*