Mafia boss

| hoseok |

| hoseok |

"Welcome to the party Nicholas, do you remember me?"

The room was dark as the the red haired man walked through it but he knew where he was going. The other man sat in a chair tied to it as he groaned in pain, a huge headache ran through his brain as he struggled to get out of the seat. Hoseok chuckles at the useless man before stepping into the little light. Nicholas looked up at the younger man with a pleading look, he knew exactly who this evil man was. This man was a innocent looking guy but if you got on his bad side things would get ugly. He knew he shouldn't have but he did and now......it was too late. Hoseok had eyes everywhere, he knew every move so when this man had been secretly taking money from him and paying it on drugs and woman hoseok came for him.

"Honestly I didn't think you would be that dumb enough to steal from me. You know I'm crazy right?"

Nicholas held his head down in shame knowing he had no good excuse, hoseok clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth before smirking. "Now you know what happens when people take my money don't you?" Hoseok teased, he just loved messing with their heads. He slowly walks around the pathetic looking man as he lets out puffs of air before standing directly behind him with his mouth by the mans ear.

"I'll fucking torture you, kill you slowly."

The man flinched at his sinister voice which makes him smile wide at the thought of his fear. Hoseok stands up straight once again and looks at one of his members who were watching in the distance.

"Rm, will you hand me that crowbar?"

Once the tool was tossed to him he caught it with ease before smirking wildly at it.

"Now what body part should we destroy first?"

•☪️•

|zola|

|zola|

Zola sat in her usual spot of her favorite cafe with a book in her hand. This book was her favorite, she had read it about ten times but never seemed to get bored of it. It was about a independent woman who had went through many difficulties to keep control of her life as other people tried to take over.

 She had loved the book because she had been inspired by the main character. Many workers walked past her slightly annoyed that she wouldn't leave the cafe when she had already been there for two hours. Zola was so into the book that she hadn't noticed the silence that passed through out the cafe as a dark aura man walked in dressed in all black.

The man walked in silently and ordered his drink before walking over to the corner which gave him a wonderful sight of the brown-skinned girl but the girl didn't bother to look up as she was stuck in her little book world. The silent man smirks at the innocent looking girl before looking down at his watch.

 The man had come back from a little session that had gotten a little messy so he decided to head to a coffee shop to relax. He had seen this lady before in the same place, he smiles to himself knowing that she always kept to her self and always had that book in hand. He couldn't help but to admire that she was in her own little world and didn't see the dangers around her, after a few times of seeing the girl he had grown fond of her beautiful face.

Once the man was done with his drink he stood up and walked past her slowly but as he did this Zola was going for her drink but she wasn't paying attention when her hand had knocked it down to the floor, the contents of the cup splashed onto the mans feet. Zola gasped as she placed her book down and stood up immediately to face the person she had made an accident on. Although the man didn't look angry whatsoever she still apologized frantically.

   "I'm so sorry sir my-"

The man bit his bottom lip to hide his laughter before placing his hand onto her chin to hold her head up. "It's fine, no need to panic." He said calmly.

Usually he would've been pissed but since it was her he would get over it.

    "Now, I'll have workers clean this up and you can give me a good apology by writing down your number beautiful." The words ran smoothly out of his mouth making the shorter girl look down once again trying to hide the brownish/pink blush.

    "I..uh okay."