Chapter 9 - Plasma and Vanish |Part Two|

She really hated these two. They reminded her of the time Axel blocked her exit out of a cave. She actually had to rely on the much-needed help of her brother and the dragons to get her out.

Leyla needed a plan to escape these two and get to Luna so they could head to the forge and get the Belzium Hannahr had asked for.

"I have this really important thing I need to do..so yeah, bye!" Leyla made a run for it and her small body shape was making it much easier for her to get away from the two weird Vikings with stupid names.

(Flashback, unknown years ago)

The daughter of Plasma and Vanish was flying stealthily in the night sky; her white scales turned jet black during nighttime to camouflage in the sky better. She made a move to land on the soil of her home but what she saw was shocking. Thousands of furies were laying on the floor of the big cave they all had called home, dead.

"Princess Luna?" she turned her head and took quick notice of a giant four winged dragon staring at her with big yellow eyes.

"They're dead. Every one of them. Why?" she mumbled.

"I simply do not know, Luna. But, I was given direct orders by Plasma to find you and your brother and keep watch of the both of you." the four winged dragon bowed his head lightly.

Luna waved her paw. "Please do not bow. I'm merely a princess without a home." she said.

"Here's where I persuade something; I have a home with a king Bewilderbeast protecting it. I'm sure he'd love to have you apart of our nest." the dragon told her.

"That sounds like a good idea, thank you Cloudjumper." she smiled at him.

"Anytime, Princess." he responded.

He lifted the smaller dragon and placed her gently on his back, making sure she had a decent grip on him before he took off into the sky.

(Present day)

Leyla ran as fast as her legs could carry her small, frail body. She managed to lose the two certain Vikings that struggled to find her as she jumped over a downed tree. 'Probably from Luna.' she thought.

"Luna?!" she called out to Astrid's tamed Light Fury.

The sleek gorgeous white dragon appeared out of nowhere, a trait she had gained from her mother; who was famous for doing that trick on her dad.

"You called?" she asked.

"I was being followed by two Vikings around Astrid's age it looks." Leyla said. "They kept following me until I managed to slip away." she rolled her green eyes.

"Did they give you any names?" Luna asked, padding over to Leyla and resting beside the young female Viking.

"I think they're names are Snotty face and Fish goo." Leyla replied.

"Snotlout and Fishlegs, you mean?" Luna questioned.

Leyla nodded. "That actually sounds about right." she grinned.

"Hmm, Snotlout I understand but Fishlegs?" Luna muttered.

She had the wonderful pleasure of meeting Fishlegs and Snotlout when she dive bombed the arena they were training in. She shivered ever so lightly as she recalled the feeling of chains on her back and the sickening muzzle around her jaw.

"He gets excited at new dragon species." the Light Fury stated.

"Really? Wow." Leyla smirked. "He sounds like me." she giggled softly.