Chapter 28

KENDRA'S POV

"I'm meeting Niall at the dance, so hurry up!" I yelled to Angie, Bri, and Jessie.

They all came over to my house to get ready. Also so we could see if any of us had the same dress, which we didn't.

"Why are you meeting him there? Isn't he supposed to come get you?" Jessie asked.

"Yes, but Louis and I decided to make him wait. According to Louis my dress makes me look hot."

"Well I guess we'll see tonight with Niall's reaction!" Bri yells from inside my bathroom.

We all giggle and proceed to do our makeup as we already did our hair.

~~~~~~

NIALL'S POV

"Louis! C'mon! You take forever! Hair is hair! Slick a comb through it and let's go!" I yelled at Louis.

I'm meeting Kendra at Prom but I wanna see her already. Louis told me how stunning and sexy the dress is and I'm almost drooling at the thought of it.

"Don't yell at me lad! This precious hair takes time to look this perfect!"

"I hate this stupid idea of meeting her there. I wanted to go to her house. Watch her walk down the stairs. Take pictures. Hold her hand all the way to the dance like all other couples do." I said gloomily.

"Don't worry Niall. Once you see how gorgeous she looks in that dress you'll be glad you waited." Louis says patting my shoulder.

"Alright well let's head out then!"

I looked in the mirror and fixed my tie one last time then grabbed my keys and wallet and headed out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KENDRA'S POV

"Ok girls, let's get going." I say happily.

I was so excited to get to see Niall in his suit he showed me a while ago. I'm a huge sucker for guys in suits.

We arrived in 10 minutes to the school gym. Everything was beautifully decorated. I felt like I was at a fancy event. The chauffeur opened the door for us and escorted us to the patio by the entrance.

That's when I saw him. He was wearing a fitted navy blue checkered suit, burgundy tie, hair slicked up in a whiff and a nice watch adorning his wrist.

My mouth almost dropped at how extremely sexy he looked but the amazement in his eyes when he turned around was fascinating. Louis had smirked and pointed my way. His eyes, his gorgeous blue eyes shined so bright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NIALL'S POV

"Lad they're taking forever!" I said to Louis.

"She said they're on their way. Relax. It'll be worth the wait." Louis said calmly.

Just then he smirked. I gave him a confused look as he pointed behind me. And there she was.

A prime goddess was standing at a short distance from me. Her hair was beautifully done in curls all the way down her back.
And her dress. Dear god, her dress fit her perfectly! It made my whole body melt.

How lucky am I to have such a stunning girl to call my girlfriend.

"How did you hide this from me!" I whispered to Louis.

"It was worth seeing your face. You look like a lovesick puppy and you gotta admit she does look hot." Louis said nodding.

"Shut up. Here she comes."

"Hey Niall." She says smiling.

"Babe... Wow... You look... Wow." I said stuttering like an idiot.

"You look sexy babe." She said smirking.

Damn. I can't resist.

I gave her a long kiss, but a kiss I've never given her before. I felt all the love from her and now I know she loves me too. She's my princess and I know I'll make her my queen one day.

-------------

Hey guys!

Prom is coming up soon! Hope you're liking this so far!

Thanks for all the feedback I really appreciate the comments!