Chapter 22

KENDRA'S POV

"Kenny. Wake up babe. We have school. ." I heard Niall whispering.

"Mmm." I groaned not wanting to wake up.

He pulled on my arm making me open my eyes instantly. I groggily got up and slipped my shoes on.

"What time is it?" I ask yawning.

"It's 7:20. Come on. We have school." Niall said still whispering.

"I fell asleep didn't I?"

Niall nodded and handed me a pile of clothes.

"I'm sure you don't want to go in the same clothes as yesterday so you can borrow mine. They're the smallest things I have." He said.

I inspected the clothes. T-shirt and hoodie. Perfect. I want to be low key today. I went into the bathroom to change and tame my wild bed hair. I also put on makeup. I walked out and Niall was sitting on the bed scrolling through his phone. He looked up at me and smiled.

"You look good in my clothes Kenny."

"Yeah right. I look like I just got out of bed."

"That's cause you did silly." He says tapping my nose, "yet you still look beautiful."

I smile and look for my bag by scanning the room. I spot my bag on a dresser and grab it. I see that my phone is lit up so I check it.

6 new messages

From unknown:
Hey it's Liam! Save the number love!

From unknown:
Kendraaaa! It's Louis! I stole your number sorry, not sorry.

From unknown:
Vas happening. It's Zayn. Louis gave me your number.

From unknown:
It's Harry Kendra. Louis stole your number and gave it to us all. Sorry.

From Niall:
Sorry babe. They took my phone and got your number. Don't text back. They will annoy you.

From Bri:
Hey Kenny. Hope you come to school today. We miss you.

Boys. Always so immature. I texted Bri backing saying I'll see her at school.

"Ready babe?" Niall asked grabbing his car keys.

I nodded and followed him to his car. When we were inside his car, he grabbed my hand and drove with his left. I smiled and looked at him, taking in his perfectly sculpted facial features.

His jaw; so chiseled and defined.
His eyes; bright blue like the sky.
His lips; pink and kissable.

Gosh I'm such a girly girl right now. All I wanna do right now is attack him with kisses.

I've changed so much.

Before, all I wanted to do was rip his head off of his body but now? I want him...in a sexual way.

"You know it's rude to stare Kenny." Niall said smirking at the fact he caught me soaking in his glorious features.

"Sorry." I blush.

We arrive at the school parking lot. Niall turns the car off and shifts in his seat facing me.

"Don't be sorry babe. It gives me an excuse to look at you more."

"Oh shut up." I say giggling.

"Make me." He says daunting me.

I smirk.

"Ok then. Kiss me."

He squints his eyes in defeat. He leans closer to me and connects his lips with mine.

His lips on mine send a spark down my spine that make me feel warm inside. I moan a little into the kiss which makes Niall smile and deepen the kiss. His tongue explored my mouth carefully while he pulled me up on his lap (which was quite difficult seeing as we were still in his car).

The kiss escalated pretty quickly and left the windows foggy and left us panting for air.

"Did you feel it?" He asked breathing heavily and smiling.

"Yeah." I answered still sitting on his lap.

"Let's go to class babe. We'll continue this later k?" He says helping me off his lap and locking his car.

• • • • • • • • • • • •

"Kenny!" Bri yells from the lunch table.

"Hey Bri. What's up." I say sitting with her and setting my lunch down.

"No Niall today?" She smirks.

"No. He went out to lunch with his Uni friends." I say taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Oh. Ok. So the girls and I wanna have a party but no where to host it."

"I guess you can have it at my house. It's empty all the time." I shrug.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Go ahead. Just don't invite HER."

"I won't obviously Kenny."

"Good." I said taking another bite.

"You know. You and Niall need to be lore discreet when sucking face. I saw you two going at it in his car." She laughs.

"Bri! Oh my god!" I yell embarrassed.

"What?! It's your fault you can't do that stuff at home." She laughs.

"Shut up. Don't bring it up again." I say blushing furiously.

"Make sure you...you know...use protection when it happens Kenny."

"Oh. Uh. Yeah I will. It's not gonna happen anytime soon." I say awkwardly.

"It's best to be safe. You have birth control don't you?" Bri asks concerned.

"Yeah yeah I'm already on the pill." I confess.

"Oh so you know the drill." She giggles.

"Yep." I nod finishing my lunch.

I stand up and throw my trash away.

"Nice clothes Kenny!" Bri yells smiling.

I squint my eyes at her and smile.

"Oh yeah. So fashionable!" I yell back.

I'm sure she knows that I slept over at Niall's house. She have me this disapproving look but she hasn't said anything about it.

Oh well. I didn't sleep over in purpose. A girl needs her beauty sleep.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hey wild craics! How are you guys?

Well I'm starting something new.

Every update I'll put up a question and you guys can comment in your answers.

The best answer will get a chapter dedication!!!

It.
Starts.
Now!

Who is your favorite One Direction member and why?

Thanks Bebs!

-niallsdirection6595