Chapter 18

NIALL'S POV

I try to find Kendra at her locker but she's not there. Come to think of it, I haven't gotten her number yet.

I look for her everywhere but it's no use.

I pass by the girls bathroom and that's when I hear sobbing and sniffling.

I peek inside and see the one thing I never wanted to see again.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

KENDRA'S POV

"Hey loser!" Some girl shouts.

"Hey freak! I'm talking to you!" The same girl shouts.

I turn and it's the girl from this morning. I try ignoring her but she grabs my arm and turns me around.

"What!" I yell angrily.

"You ugly bitch. Stay away from Niall. He's mine." She says with a cocky look on her face.

"Oh. Really? The last time I knew I'm his girlfriend. So fuck off." I said rubbing it in her face.

"You're so stupid. He'd never like an ugly rat like you."

"And that's why he rejected you this morning? To kiss ME!" I said laughing.

She got so mad she slapped me right on my healing scar. It hurt so much. I held my hand to my face as tears brimmed my eyes. She pushed me against the wall and said foul things to me.

"You're the reason why there's ugly people in this world. No one likes you. Not even Niall. He pities you and is going to leave you when he gets what he wants." She seethed, slapping and punching me after every sentence.

I didn't know how to fight back so I took cover and waited for it to end. When she finally stopped, she laughed and walked away. At the moment I was bawling my eyes out so I went to the bathroom to see the damage.

My face was bloody. She made my nose bleed and my scar open up again. I'm a bloody mess...literally.

I didn't even have the strength to clean myself up so I slid down to the floor and cried even more. I knew people didn't like me. I'm hated by everyone. I'm so ugly and scarred and I hate it.

"Kendra?" I hear. It's Niall.

"Oh my god Kenny! What happened!" He asks kneeling down to my level.

He lifts up my face and gasps. He starts to cry and carries me up to the sink's counter.

"Please tell me babe. Who did this to you?" He said sobbing.

"T-that girl from this m-morning." I said sobbing.

"I'm so sorry baby. I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you. Let me clean you up love." He said grabbing a paper towel and wetting it with warm water.

He dabbed my face softly but I still winced. He slowly cleaned my face while rubbing my thigh to calm me down.

"That bitch is going to regret doing this to you babe." Niall said tightening his jaw.

When he finally cleaned me up, he took me to the principals office. He talked with him for a few minutes before I got called in.

"So Mr. Horan tells me you were hit by someone Ms. Miller? Is this true?" He asks.

I nod.

"I don't know her name but she started calling me names and slapped me. She kept punching me." I said looking at my knees.