Chapter 10

NIALL'S POV

"Good?" I ask wondering if Kendra likes the food.

"Yeah. You made this?"

"Most of it. I bought some stuff too." I admitted.

"It's really good. Didn't think you'd be the type to cook."

"There's a lot you don't know about me." I say smiling.

"Enlighten me." She says smirking.

JESUS CHRIST. I never thought i would ever hear her make jokes let alone smirk at me.

"Well... I like food, football, music, twitter, and...you." I say smiling at the end.

"What a cheese ball." She says smiling.

"Now tell me something you like." I ask nicely.

"Hmm. I like art, music, google, tattoos, soda, dogs, and the color red."

"Tattoos?" I asked surprised, "Didn't think of you as a tattoo girl."

"Well... there's a lot you don't know about me." She says smiling repeating my own line.

She happily takes a bite out of her sandwich and stays silent. I do the same and look out towards the crystal blue lake water. It feels so right being here with her. If it was up to me, I'd stay here with her forever.

I look at her eating and she looks so cute. I'm studying her face intently. All her freckles, her eyes, her full, pink lips and her button nose. She so beautiful. I could stay here admiring her beauty forever.

"Umm. Can I ask you something?" she asks interrupting my "study time".

"Yeah. Anything."

"Why do you always kiss me, then leave?" She asked.

Fuck. If she only knew how much I like her. Every little thing she does sends me over the edge. She sexually attracts me and I can't help but fulfill at least a portion of my desires.

"I dunno. I just want to kiss you but I know you won't want to so I do it anyways. "

"Oh."

"Do you...not like them?" I ask nervously.

"I don't know. I mean...you take me by surprise all the time so I don't really have time to react."

"Oh." I knew she wouldn't answer my question but I'm a bit disappointed by her response.

I know I'm about to ask the stupidest question ever but I have to. I really want her to say yes.

"Kendra? M-may I kiss you?" I ask stuttering a bit. Please say yes. Please say yes!

"O-ok."

Oh my god. No way. She said yes!

I let out the breath I was holding in and licked my lips. She was looking towards the lake with her head slightly ducked. I scooted closer to her and took the tips of my fingers closer to her face.

Her breathing quickened and I'm positive she was scared and nervous. I was nervous too. This is the first time she is willingly letting me kiss her. I hope she doesn't run away.

I inch her face closer to mine and finally set my lips on hers. They are so soft and sweet. I start moving my lips against hers slowly and she follows my actions.

This is the best kiss I've ever experienced.

I slide my hand across her cheek and push her hair away from her face. Not only to be able to feel her cheek but also to get a better angle from her lips. Her lips are so mesmerizing. I never want to stop this feeling. I love it.

__________________

KENDRA'S POV

I'm kissing Niall.

There's this strange feeling in my gut that I've never felt before. Are these butterflies?

The kiss gets more intense as Niall puts his hand on my face and tilts my head to the side to kiss me better. My hand instinctively wrap around his neck and wrap around the hair on the back of his neck. This kiss is better than I expected. I want to stop it before it gets any further but I'm addicted to his soft lips.

I finally have the strength to stop and take a big breath. The sound of our heavy breathing and running water relaxes me.

"That was amazing" He says smiling like an idiot, "Thank you."

"Yeah. It was great." I say clearly not being able to really express the way I felt.

It was a mind blowing kiss. I loved it! The way his lips moved against mine made me want to rip the clothes off his fucking chest and take him right there. I am so sexually frustrated right now and I hate it.

"You liked it?" He asked surprised by answer.

"Yes." I say honestly.

I see him smile and the red tint on his cheeks is evident. I smile at this cuteness and blush as well because he caught me looking at him.

I can't even comprehend how I am capable of having feelings for this boy who has tortured me endlessly. I'm trying so hard to dislike him right now but I can't! That kiss we shared wasn't just a normal kiss. I felt something. Something warm and fuzzy that I want to feel again.

Maybe he isn't so bad after all and I just need to give him a chance?

Is that a smart move on my part?

___________________

NIALL'S POV

"Do you wanna take a walk?" I ask Kendra hoping she says yes.

"Sure." She says smiling.

I feel a change of attitude from Kendra and I really want to know if it's good or bad.

"You liking this so far?"

"It's nice Niall. No one has ever gone through this much effort for me. Thank you."

"I just wanted to show you that I care about you and truly like you. And that I won't hurt you ever again." I say truthfully.

"Thank you. I appreciate it."

"So...Ummm... will you go on another date with me? Maybe Sunday?" I ask with hope that she won't reject me.

"Sure."

I am internally jumping with joy. I know I probably look stupid smiling right now but I am truly happy. Happier than I have ever been, since my family was gone.

This girl is my savior. She is and always will be the only person to make me happy. She manages to set aside the hate I feel for my mother for leaving me. She's saving me.

She is my cure.

__________________

Hey guys! I know I don't make many author's notes and I know I am antisocial but I just don't know what to say. I'm a boring person lol.

Anyways... I'm hoping this book gets more reads and votes than Karaoke Night because clearly I rushed through that story.

I really like when you guys send me messages telling me that you love my books. It makes me feel like I'm doing a good job and that I should keep writing.

I follow all my followers and read at least one of their books so no need to ask me for a follow. It's a pleasure to interact with you all especially Directioners, Beliebers, Mixers, and the 5SOS family.

I love all my followers!!

Keep up the comments!