Chapter 54

Listen to the song in the video while reading!!!

KENDRA'S POV

There he stood.

This Greek like god, stood before me in just a damp towel covering the lower half of his body. The droplets of water glistened on his chest as he breathed in and out. His blonde hair now looked brown as he dried it off with a smaller towel.

The mere sight of his muscles moving under his wet skin made me want him at this exact moment. He must have either heard me or seen me pining over him.

"Kenny, are you ok?'

"I um, I'm just looking babe." I say, my face clearly showing how flustered I was.

"Oh really?" he says smirking. "At what babe?"

He fixes his towel and hangs it a little lower than usual, showing a small portion of his happy trail.

"Um, just you." I say biting my lip.

"Is that so?"

I nod. I know he caught me drooling over how sexy he looks right now. He walks closer to me staring intently into my eyes. He softly grabs my neck with one hand and positons my face in the perfect position to kiss him. I eagerly reciprocate.

I haven't felt his lips on mine like this since we went on that vacation to Portugal.

Come to think of it? We haven't had sex since Portugal. With me being in a coma, being on crutches for weeks and dealing with Matty, we never really had time to do it again.

I have this growing desire building in me and I can tell that Niall feels it too. 

He takes his free hand and grips my hip tightly, grasping at the shirt on me. Our lips move against each other more fervently than before, the passion radiating through them causing both of us to go wild. A light moan escapes Niall's lips as he bites on my lower lip.

I can feel the eagerness he has to rip my clothes off right now.

Our lips detach as Niall stares into my eyes. His bright blue eyes glisten as they show how full of love and lust he is at the moment. I take advantage of this moment to take my shirt off, only leaving me in a lacy black bra. Niall's eyes avert down to my breasts and almost instinctively bites his lip. I smirk as switch places with him on the bed, now sitting on his lap.

His hands tenderly grab at my butt as I slowly unclasp my bra, letting it slide off my arms very slowly.

A little too slow at that since Niall basically ripped it from my arms and flung it across his room. His mouth is on one of my breasts in an instant, very delicately sucking and nibbling on it so as not to hurt me. The immense pleasure has me intertwining my fingers in his now messy hair. He switches to the other breast and does the exact same thing, earning a very loud moan from me.

I could feel his expression change into a smirk.

He grabs me by the waist, lifts me up and drops me on the bed. His hands search for the button on my jeans and quickly clasps them open. He yanks them off my legs leaving me in just panties. Niall stands there breathing profusely. He gives me a wink and lets his towel drop to the floor, revealing himself entirely to me.

I prop my upper body up by leaning on my elbows. I take in the entirety of Niall's naked body before me. I give him a shy smile as he takes that as a green light. He takes my leg and begins kissing it softly, trailing kisses all along the soft skin. When he gets to my thigh he stops abruptly. He looks up at me with a smirk and suddenly bites on my thigh making me gasp.

He's never done his before but I kind of like it. It made him seem a bit savage and oh boy was that sexy to me.

I was all too distracted on how sexy his little savage act seemed that I didn't notice he was staring at me.

"You're drooling again baby. Am I that irresistible?" he asked smirking.

"You wish." I said grabbing his arm and pulling him on the bed.

I laid him down as I straddled his waist, his hands firmly planted on my hips.

"I want you...now." I whispered as he nodded.

He grabbed a hold of his member and positioned himself right at my entrance. I slowly slid down, having him fill me entirely. He inhaled sharply as I let out a small moan. Slowly adjusting myself to him I lifted my hips up and down ever so slightly. Niall closed his eyes and his mouth parted as he inhaled sharp breaths.

Our moans were the only things filling the room as we made love on his bed. Niall had enough of me taking control and flipped me over on the bed. His muscular arms were positioned on either side of my head as he began thrusting into me, his eyes never breaking contact with mine. I grabbed his face in my hands to bring it down to mine and kiss him.

"I love you Niall Horan." I whispered to him.

We continued showering each other with sweet nothings as we came close to finishing.

His deep thrusts sent me over the edge as I twitched in pleasure under him, grinding my hips into his ferociously. His breathing became ragged as did his thrusting eventually making him come undone above me. His face was in the crook of my neck and all I could hear were his small moans as his flashes of ecstasy ran through him.

"Kendra Kimball I could marry you." he said in a whisper almost too low for me to hear.

My eyes went wide. Did I hear him correctly? Did he really just say that? No words. No words at all came out of me. How was I supposed to respond?! I opened my mouth but not one thing could physically come out. Why couldn't I? Just a while ago I was thinking of our life together and what it would look like.
I just hope he said that without thinking because I'm truly at a loss for words right now.

"Mmmm." was all I could make myself say.

Shit. This is going to get awkward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I miss interacting with you guys!

Don't be afraid to private message me!

I do answer every single one of my messages!

Tell me where you guys would like this story to go, what you think will happen next, things like that!

PSA: I will be setting up a specific day for updates!! Not sure what day but it will be weekly.

Love you all!!