Chapter 38

KENDRA'S POV

"Alright Ms. Kimball. You are to take these twice a day. No skipping meals, and definitely no harsh horseplay. Your wounds are still healing." The doc explained.

"Ok ok doc. I get it." I replied.

"Now you take good care of her Mr. Horan." The doc scorned Niall.

"No worries. Now Kenny. How about we take you home." He smiled.

"Let's go."

He pushed my wheelchair out of the hospital doors and directly to his car. Harry and Liam were there with the door open and ready to carry me up.

_~_~_~_~_~_

"Feeling ok?"

"Niall for the hundredth time! I'm fine! I can go down the stairs on my own. I'm not handicapped." I said laughing.

"I'm sorry Kenny. But I don't want you to get hurt again."

"I won't I promise." I said slowly stepping off the last step and walking into my living room.

I sat down slowly and rested my head back. It was quiet and peaceful. I liked it.

"Baby?"

There's goes my peace and quiet.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Can you remember anything that happened at all that day?" Niall asked nervously. "Anything at all?"

I hesitated. I don't know if I should tell him about Matty. I'm sure he'd blame him automatically.

"Niall I-"

"Kenny please. I don't want any lies. I want to know what happened that night."

I sighed.

"When I came home there was someone in here. Someone I know."

He tensed up. His face turned into a scowl.

"Who." He hissed.

"Matty Hobbes."

"YOUR EX?!" He yelled. "What was he doing in YOUR house?! Did he do this to you?! Did he hit you?!"

"No! Niall stop. No! He didn't hit me!" I exclaimed. "He just caught me by surprise. I kicked him out. The last thing i remember was passing out." I said calming down.

"Kendra Kimball if I ever see that piece of shit I will murder him!"

"You are NOT! I'm not going to let you do that!"

"Kendra." He stated blankly.

I sighed.

"Why are you defending him?"

"I'm not Niall. I just don't want to see my boyfriend go to jail for murdering a pathetic teenager."

Niall sat back down and sighed, rubbing his temples.

"Are you cheating on me?" He asked with tears in his eyes.

"Niall!"

"Answer me Kendra! Are you?"

"Niall James Horan! Why on earth would I cheat on you?!"

"You've been getting letters all summer from him! Then he shows up at your house?!"

"I didn't know he was coming Niall! The first letter that I ripped up was him telling me that he was moving to Ireland for college and that he was planning on visiting me! I never read that stupid letter Niall!"

"And the others?"

"What others Niall?! I've only gotten one!"

"LIAR!" He yelled, pulling out a stack of letters from my drawer.

"Niall, I've never seen those letters in my life!" I exclaimed.

"You're so full of shit Kendra."

He threw the letters at my feet.

"Explain them then."

I had no words. I never received anymore letters after the first one. Someone must have put them there and I think I know who.

"That's what I thought. You're a cheating whore Kendra."

"Niall." I whined.

Why wouldn't he believe me?

"I'm leaving."

"Niall no."

I stood up and grabbed his hand.

In an instant he pushed me to the floor. Hard. I fell on my ass and looked at him in disbelief.

Niall was back to his old self.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Plot twist! Haha.

So I have a favor to ask of you guys. Should I make an Instagram for my Wattpad stories? Or should I just forget about it and keep writing? Haha.

I'd really love to get this story over 8k in reads so I'll make you guys a deal.

For every comment from a new reader or continuous reader I see involving Bullies Can Love, I'll check out one of your stories of your choice! Just make sure to message me once I reply to your comment, with the story of your choice!

I love you guys!!

💕💕💕💕💕